Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7397&start_row=1

The Satanic practices of Cuba or true Ifa Religion?

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 8/5/2020 5:52:28 AM

I have a question for the Santeros and true Babalayos amongst you.

Many years ago, I was invited to a birthday party by a young attractive white woman.

I fancied her for my sins, I am not racist.

I wanted some backup so I invited one of my Cypriot sisters (not directly related, I am using the word sister here as others do in reference to their own ethnicities).

When I got there I realised that I had been duped, though it was a slow realisation.

In fact, under the guise of a birthday party, it was in fact a sex party organised by the female division of Cuba Solidarity (in an occult sense).

I am still not sure what exactly went on behind closed doors, but I suspect that jinn were mixed, doubled, with women in order to facilitate the mixing of tribes.

My question is this, is this a legitimate initiation ceremony or a modern Satanic (Saturnic) corruption;?;

One of the first things my British-Cuban friend said to me upon arrival in Britain was that "we know there are aliens".

I refer once again to Satan in the Bible, with the caveat that in Islam, some jinn are said to be Muslim (i.e. submit to God) and some are not.

It is generally said that one should have nothing to do with jin as a man, so I as the question again.

Is this a legitimate initiation ceremony or a modern Satanic (Saturnic) corruption;?;

Thank you.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I