Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7355&start_row=21

BLM - Racism?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 82
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 6/17/2020 1:00:44 AM

Bless Idren

I man didn’t have time to respond before.

Garveys Africa - Give thanks. Seen I. Black people need to be allowed the freedom to live and rule. white culture is everywhere and overbearing and is the reason InI have to trod through babylon mess. It astounds me when I hear white people talk equal rights and then try attain or expect a leadership role. What?? How would they know more about what the issues are? That clear act of racism doesn’t even deserve further explanation.

Everton I - Give thanks for the right word “privileged’. I would suggest Caveman heed the I and study more about that word. Give thanks for more big up of the thought of black people loving themselves. This shytstem does nothing but take from black people, did nothing but take, and will only continue to take. All that they can. Until babylon rightfully move towards reparations, the least InI can do is increase efforts to support black businesses.

CarterBlunt, it should not be the responsibility of people of color to explain to white people the ills of the shytstem. InI should not be responsible to educate on every little detail of privilege and racism. If one is truly going to learn, educating oneself is the only way. Instead of Caveman relying on InI to educate his every ponder or self reflection, he could ask questions like: What are some sources to educate me about racism? And I man would have been happy to share what I know so Caveman could take the time to educate himself. And yes I man will post those sources in another topic when I have time.

Caveman, I man know you are not an agent, for I man identify the deceivers and wolves in sheep clothing on this forum. They are many. The language they use and their clear attempt to sow division among InI are clear. I man ask the I to keep asking questions, but overstand the responsibility that goes along with privilege.

IPXninja, Give thanks for your patient explanation of racism. When this topic started the first thing I man thought was “just look it up in the dictionary”. It took until the I’s post for I to actually do it. Wow is it evident babylon enslaves InI through language. Of course they wouldn’t include the true meaning of racism in the dictionary. I sight that the true definition of racism must include a power dynamic. I man give thanks for the I’s clarification that racism is different than race based prejudice, discrimination, or preference. It is clear babylon perpetuates all of these. The shytstem is racist by design so any white person who does not educate themselves on what racism means, automatically benefits and takes part in the shytstem. I think in that way even “everyday” white people (not cops or judges or politrick workers) actively participate in the racist problem. We all know stories of white people unjustifiably calling the police and even using it as a threat to get what they want from people of color. I man not saying this to educate the I, I just wanted anyone who really didn’t get it to read: they too could be participating in racist actions simply by living carefree and privileged. I sight that it is not possible for black people to be racist to white people because it would have to involve a system. And it would have to be ongoing for 600 years or so before it could be comparable.

I man didn’t really get the analogy of running from the cops at 110mph, but that’s ok. I sight that there are agents actively trying to incite a race war and I work ever diligently to spread overstanding in the name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I.

JAH BLESS

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 6/18/2020 7:49:24 AM

Everton I don't know what you mean

I was born poor, poor as poor, country poor. I was 5 years old, working with mom and pops after they got out of work, picking apples in an orchard, to make enough to get food on the table. At one point, I slept in a basement with a dirt floor. Privalaged? Some people are able to get help offered to get through their education. I didn't play sports, I had no chance at a scholarship. In fact no one in my family or extended family even went to college. They found a job to be consistent, in a factory, and that's the advice I was given. I broke the mold, and joined the Marine Corps. And found another way. Eventually i became a Diesil mechanic.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/18/2020 9:40:17 AM

Caveman,

You are probably aware that white privilege doesn't mean that all whites enjoy the same standard of living. There are more whites on government assistance than there blacks people on it, but it is our people who get called "Welfare queens" by whites.

All black people aint poor. My father grew up in country in Jamaica. St. Thomas parish. Wheeler field, near Golden Grove. This is how it looked in 2018:

My father walked miles to school, but he believed in education. He had to take a break for a year or two because his father died when he was young and he had to help take care of his family. He used to spear fish. I'm proud of my father, both for the life he lived in Jamaica, and for the life he lived in the US. He worked his way up from dirt floors and zinc houses to lower-middle class life in the US where he eventually managed a department for the city, working with computers.

Isn't that the American dream to some extent? And he pushed his siblings to educate themselves just like Haile Selassie said:

“Education develops the intellect; and the intellect distinguishes man from other creatures. It is education that enables man to harness nature and utilize her resources for the well-being and improvement of his life."

All the ones who did that and left Jamaica, became mildly (middle class) successful in the US and Canada (and one who went to England). They helped the ones who stayed so that they could have decent lives too. Again, I'm very proud of all of them and what they were able to do for their children. Most of them are doing well too. As for my father, I am a web developer and my sister is a doctor married to a doctor.

Why is all this relevant?

Because the difference is that there are things I cannot do and none of my brothas here on this site can do; things that you can. No matter how rich or poor we are, if we're not a celebrity that they recognize (and are therefore afraid to mess with) we are looked at the same. We are pre-judged because of the color of our skin.

Now you have a right to be mad. You can blame classism, in part, for your personal struggle. The rich are constantly disenfranchising the poor at the same time as redistributing the wealth from the poor to the rich. And Trump just made it worse with his tax cuts. Those tax cuts mean they get more money while paying less taxes to fuel everything the government does. Where does that money come from? You. The reason they have to pay more in taxes is because it's based on income. They don't feel the loss as much as you do because they still have millions after taxes. You don't.

We struggle, both from classism and racism. Because even if we somehow escape poverty, we're still a ni**** to them. And they still feel like they're superior. Even poor whites often wave confederate flags and deify confederate soldiers because they feel superior to black people. And when someone thinks you are superior to me because of the color of your skin, then you have an advantage over me. That doesn't mean you are qualified to take my job automatically, but it means that if you were qualified to have my job there is a good chance it would have gone to you instead of me. That's part (not the sum) of what privilege is.

I've seen many videos where a cop pulls over or detains a white person and they're pissed so they go off on the cop like he's their child. Do you know what happens to me when I see a police car driving behind me? My heart start pounding and I get nervous. I get so nervous that all I can think about is this cop getting out from behind me and how nice and polite I can make myself sound without throwing up. And I'm a big guy. I can think of few things that actually scare me outside of threats to my children. But I will admit, probably every black man in America is afraid of the police. I was a good kid growing up. Never ran with a bad crowd or engaged in criminal behavior. I didn't even smoke weed until I was 30 because I was that much a law abiding citizen. BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS to a cop. So when I had an officer's knee on my back I was furious. You can do EVERYTHING RIGHT... but still be the WRONG color. And I wasn't just in the wrong place at the wrong time. My father and I were responding to the alarm going off at OUR CHURCH!

But the cop would rather believe I was the suspect instead. Would he have made the same assumption if I looked like you!?

That's privilege. You don't have to see all the darkness in America, because one of the biggest and worst things we have to deal with isn't poverty. It's NOT. It's RACISM and WHITE SUPREMACY. We would be lucky to only have poverty to worry about. Want out of poverty? Listen to HIM. Get educated. But in the US, at every step of the way you're still black and people can still deny you because you don't look like them. And whites are actually nicer to black immigrants from the Caribbean and Africa than they are to African Americans born here. Some of the same stigma isn't quite there. But you're still black and if they don't know where you're from they just treat you the same.

It is privilege that doubt one even has privilege because you don't fully see the American experience from the point of view of the ones who don't have white skin. Many whites only really start to wake up and notice more when they have black children. Sad but true. And it's not because they were bad people. It is simply that bad people didn't mistreat them because they were the same color.

Recently, a racist at one of the protests got cut off by his daughter. She said he can no longer see his granddaughter because his granddaughter is black. How did this not happen before? Because he was more racist than she ever realized. That's why. And racism hides. It comes out when it can cause harm to black people. But it hides around other whites so that they escape consequences just like the police hide behind the badge and unions and qualified immunity and sympathetic prosecutors and more. It hides. That's why the KKK wore hoods.

And so whites could avoid seeing the reason why Collin took a knee. Trump wanted him fired. Now they see why he did it and now they want him back after they 'black' balled him.

White privilege means that given the same circumstances it would be easier for me to be white than black. I don't care how poor you may have been. There were still a bunch of people who would have been better off if they could trade places with you. I believe it was wealthy whites who made poor whites believe they were superior to black people because of their skin; so that they would help the rich oppress and control black people so that they wouldn't have to get their own hands dirty. I believe most of the whipping and lynching was done by poor whites. It was poor whites on slave patrols, bringing us back to the plantation so we could be punished for trying to get free. It was poor whites who blocked us from success and happiness; poor whites who stop and frisk us, and poor whites who come when Karen calls the police on us.

White privilege mostly benefits poor whites because if you're rich then you don't need it. Because you got money. And your money becomes all the leverage and advantage you need. But understand, that us telling you that you have white privilege isn't an attack. It's not meant to make you feel bad, ashamed, guilty, etc. No, that's not the point. If you want to understand racism and understand more what black people have been going through, you have to understand that privilege you have. And maybe if you understand it you can use it for good.

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 6/18/2020 3:53:03 PM

thanks for explaining it so thoroughly to me.
I really appreciate that and it has also planted an understanding in my mindset. I also understand Everton I

Something I don't understand when it comes to Rasta and changing the world is: Why is it so wrong to become a politician?
On the contrary, I think that if I really want to change the world, then a man have to make political changes in the government.
I know that politicians and the government are corrupt, etc., but that does not mean that you have to be corrupt if you becomes a politician. After all, Haile Selassie was a politician too. after all, there will always be a government. Why is it so wrong to become part of the government in Rasta?

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/19/2020 1:28:39 AM

Greetings and love royal Rasses

Hemphill says there is no such thing as white privilege.
Negating any need for Rastafari trod.

No one seems to contest.

I just caant see at this time in i life how arguing w the likes of them will uplift, educate or progress our spiritual fulfillment, wisdom or knowledge.

They only serves to divide, agitate and anger iman. Why does this guy post here?
Degrading our safe space? To educate and help us overs the truth and righteousness of his ideals.

He thinks we dont know the media cant be trusted. Wow! Thanks for enlightening us.

He is absolutely not wanted by the majority of forum users ive seen over the yaers, yet insists on trying to influence us.
(sound familiar? Like some sort of familiar privileged behaviour we've seen before?)

Those few who havent been "awake" enuff to sight his great white conservative Republican nationaist agenda as gods fight against satan.

I am here now to say hemphill is absolutely wrong. He could not be any more inaccurate about the state of the issue.
Hey- im allowed a opinion?

Only his spiritually and emotionally distorted white privilege glasses could affect his brain this way or maybe he is just desperate and sheltered. I DONT care why really, just know he is not your friend if you identify as Rastafari.
And not to be addressed as we.
(iman humble thoughts).

Come to think of it, he also say the earth is flat and the homo king james was really afrikan.

He supports the police and wants to be a army guy when he grows up.

He likes trump and politics in general, supports capitalism.

He eats meat and calls anyone who does not a "soyboy'.

When it come to George Floyd, he wants to redirect the focus on why non whites deserve what they get from police and rationalize away the racism.

Remember yall, hemphill cannot be racist bcos he has a black wife.

Anyone who disagrees he will call all types of names and disrespect them repeatedly.

His account was deleted for foolishness and overoccupation, annexing the forum w his pro white america b.s.. And he just comes back, talking shit about our Bredren who started and maintain this site.

He posts spam propaganda here like his "evidence" - the YouTube video of 5g installer finds covid-19 written or some other fake stuff like Candace whatever her name is the token black girl Republican.

I just caant see at this time in i life how arguing w the likes of them will uplift educate or progress our spiritual fulfillment wisdom or knowledge.
It only serves to divide agitate and anger iman. Why does this guy post here?
Degrading our safe space? To educate and help us overs the truth and righteousness of his ideals. this few who havent been awake enuff to sight his great white conservative Republican nationaist agenda as gods fight against satan.

I do give many thankhs for the strong intelligent eyes who try to reason w them, like IPXninja and son of man, many others,
I give thankhs for the eyes ifforts to speak for the rest of we when we caant or dont feel to.
lol.

Jah help us....

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/19/2020 1:46:38 AM

I just read what i had typed and i realized i should thank hemphill also bcos where i stay i don't have the "fortune" to hear many white people go off tangent like him. A perfect exhibit of current divisive american trends and sentiment.

It serve to re mind i man that negative energy or "evil" exists in permanence along with positive or good energy and cannot be destroyed, only change shape or inhabitation.
a fact we must learn to cope and live up with anyway, and we can.
In other words - coping with Babylon.

Messenger: The BANNED — Hemphill Sent: 6/19/2020 8:59:55 AM

LMFAO!!

Stay in your safe space, never leave, you need it.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 6/19/2020 8:39:15 PM

Bless Kings

Give thanks IPXninja for yet another very patient and thorough explanation of babylon ills, this time on the topic of privilege.

Caveman, I wouldn’t necessarily say Haile Selassie I was a politician in the true sense of the word. As Emperor HIM had to deal with government affairs and handle internal politics of the peoples of Ithiopia, but I don’t think politician would fit as a title, I think statesman would be a better word. I think I overstand the point the I was trying to make though.

Politricks is something that can not be avoided in the babylon shytstem. It’s entire design is division to divide and conquer the people of earth and take away from working together as ONE towards righteousness and spiritual advancement. I feel like even if one entered the politrickal arena with a pure heart and a hopeful vision for good change, the shytstem would confuse the I’s works into something unrecognizable from the original vision. That being said, if the I was running for office and I thought the I would help work towards goodness, I man would vote for the I. Especially if I found out the I was educated about racism and privilege from InI Idren!

Evison Matafale Skraeling, please don’t confuse I man’s lack of engagement with any agent of destruction as support or fear for their agenda. I man choose to direct I energy towards InI Idren to reason about HIM Haile Selassie I and rightness. I man won’t even lift a finger to address the hypocrisy or inconsistencies an agent try spouts to InI. Their design is to cause anger and they benefit any time InI interact with them. Until the moderators of this blessed forum present themselves again, InI will apparently have to be subjected to hate speech. I give thanks to the Most High JAH Haile Selassie I Bless InI with good minds and insightful vision to guide us from babylon works.

BLESSED LOVE in the name of HIM HAILE SELASSIE I

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 6/20/2020 12:22:35 AM

Look how complex his response to i was.
Thats what you see when he writes himself instead of doing a cut n paste from a Christian news website. Lol.

Yes Ras Cedric. i give thankhs bredren.
A logical approach, and effective.
Maybe i try to ignore also going forward.
Can be difficult or impossible to do, when i visit irregularly and when i do reach its full of ethans repetitious vortex of confusion.

He says its his RIGHT as merican to come and post here. Just like alex jones RIGHT as merican to post youtube videos.
"They took our jobs".lol

Did i forgot to mention he says climate change and male privilege are not real. Only lies made up by liberal democrats to trick us.

Ever seen his youtube videos?

Truth is Ethan Hemphill is the product of years of slim genetic diversity in gene pool.
Or the progeny of the
winning family of a Fitter Family contest.
Remember, topeka kansas was the main office of the eugenics movement in merica.
He def looks like anglo germanic or nordic to iman.

They tried to sterilized i ancients fo being native,
No forget no forgive until the until...

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 6/20/2020 3:11:59 AM

CaveMan,

There are RastafarI bredren and sistren working in government positions. There are RastafarI mansions that deal more with governments. RastafarI people are doing all kinds of works; farmer, doctor, chef, lawyer, pilot, security, computer tech, engineering, and on and on it goes.

Now lets check the word sound of politics (poly-ticks, poly-tricks)

Poly-ticks = many blood suckers &
Poly-tricks = many tricks
So what's a politician then? A vampire? A trickster?

Selassie is not a vampire, not a trickster, not a politician.

Selassie is Earths Rightful Ruler.

I agree with Cedric that statesman is a better word than politician.

This topic brings a quote to mind, "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

JAH Love and Guidance

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 82

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I