Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7338&start_row=11

drinks with alcohol innit

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/2/2020 6:50:51 PM

Greetings Cedric,

You said, "I have not heard of reasoning by Hindu or Taoists to avoid onions or garlic, I will try learn more about this."

The Bobo Ashanti don't eat them either. I'm not sure why the Taoist don't eat them. I know that in Hindu culture, they say that onions and garlic are rajistic and tamisic foods, in the mode of passion and ignorance. So yogis and those who want a more calm and meditative mind; they eat foods in the mode of goodness.

They say there are three modes(gunas) of material nature: Goodness (sattvam), Passion (rajah), and Ignorance (tamah). They say all things in the material world are operating in these modes.

What we eat and drink has an effect on our bodies, minds, and spirit.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/2/2020 7:44:08 PM

Cedric: Watch them try to start the war over identity politricks. Babylon has devised a politrickall shytstem that divides us on matters of opinion, based on interpretation of selections of The Law that are barely relevant, in order to blind us to the possibility of living unified.

I'm personally thinking of starting a website dedicated to debunking conspiracy theories and exposing connections between them. It is my belief, based on everything I've heard that modern conspiracies (After 9/11) are the result of geo-politics; mainly Russian Intelligence. I'll talk about this more as the project develops. But I thank some of our resident knuckleheads (no offense) for helping me see this threat.

Cedric: Personally I feel this virus has been sent from Nature because InI mashing up the world so bad and with so much hatred and are so out of balance in our minds and hearts and actions, that Nature is fighting back because even our collective thought is turning negative.

I don't mention it a lot because I'm not here to advertise but I wrote a book and part of the background was that humans had to somewhat flee from the surface of the planet because the earth was responding to humans like a virus, with natural weapons of war. Kinda of like the movie Avatar when the planet of Pandora started fighting back. So I definitely feel you on that.

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 7/4/2020 7:38:50 AM

We had a conspiracy theory magazine called UNCENSORED in shops

It was sold on the magazine rack among other magazines like Cosmopolitan, Business Insider and all the rest of the Babylon magazine selection,,

Divide and Conquer

IPX, genes are degrading rapidly, natures ultimate weapon, Karma
The human genome is like a rusting out car that will exceed its used by date in many bloodlines.

Not all will pass, but the herd will be thinned.
The wages of sin is death.

But this is nothing new under heaven and earth

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I