Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7336&start_row=11

Human origins

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 5/27/2020 2:45:00 PM

Many thanks, Rasta forget how correct DSM is. Thank you

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 6/10/2020 5:54:04 PM

Bless Idrens

I give thanks for this reasoning.

I had not thought of the "Out of Africa" theory to be racist in nature, but I overstand all the Is reasoning on how racists use this theory to perpetuate untruth.

Without spending much time reasoning on it Iself, I always thought the Out of Africa was a way to combat racist thinking as that if all peoples originated in Africa than whites would be forced to see their ancestors as black. Also how could the image of "god" be that of a bearded white man in the sky if originally all peoples were black? I man sight how racist evolutionists could use the argument that white people are the highest on the evolutionary scale, so I man not trying to say I don't overstand how the Out of Africa theory could be misinterpreted for evil gains.

I see the Most High JAH as the spirit and force that motivates all atoms and cells and in turn the creator of all the universe and all living things. The Most High's time scale is Iternity, so I think it is futile to try and measure human time scale compared to the time scale of the Most High.

I am not familiar with Von Daniken's books but I have heard some of his theories. Mostly the thoughts of those theories scare me, but I man will not shy from speaking of things that scare I. One thing that comforts me is that even if aliens were involved in the creation of man, they still are subject to the laws of the Most High. Even though they would be more powerful than humans in terms of intelligence and capabilities, spiritually they may be equal with humans according to the Most High.

The story of Noah's Ark seems to anecdotal to I. I sight that all humans on this earth have creation stories and these can not be refuted or labelled as untruths or inaccurate by any opposing theory or group of people.

I give thanks for all the reasoning on this subject.

BLESSED LOVE

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I