Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7297&start_row=11

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/28/2020 4:49:00 PM

Mosias Marcus Garvey ! Inspiration to every Black Family!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/7/2020 1:50:23 AM

HAIL EMPEROR MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY I

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/10/2020 9:03:51 AM

"The black christ stand for the people universally internationally. The poor and have nots and those who have no helper. He shed his blood to save his people from the wickedness of the evil world of colonialism and imperialism. The Black God bring all nations, the black man was the first god and goddes" -King Emmmanuel I

-What is the true point of this. Why only a black god. Why is the black god better than an indian god. Why does it have to be only the black god who bring the whole world together. I know Haile Selassie is african. So the head is black. But i don't overstand the focus on black as superior.

I have to dig deep and be critical to overstand. Now I come up with a very stereotypical question. Why does God have a color?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/11/2020 1:48:56 PM

We are responding to the statement of Marcus Mosiah Garvey who stated we must start to see God through our own eyes..... Just as those other nations you mention do. This advice from Garvey given to the post slavery kidnap Maafa tribe who had been forcibly viewing everything from the eyes of the oppressor for generations. This was a statement and a practice carried out by InI, as a redemption.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/11/2020 1:51:00 PM

As you have mentioned. Haile Selassie, as an African and as the Ruling Authority for InI especially over any Pope English Queen or American President.... Is the literal definition of Black Supremacy.

Also...

"Black Supremacy is the black man correcting and restoring InI power, the redemptive or reparative effort needed to return from 500 years of slavery colonialism and racism white supremacy."

Black people consciously supporting and sighting authority from other black people firstly and above that from other races. Black Supremacy. Only a paigon would fight it

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/13/2020 4:46:16 PM

What if someone considers emo culture as the dominant influence on them, and prefers to only dress gender neutral with dyed shaved hair and listen to My Chemical Romance all day, and considers Johnny Depp as their ruling authority, would you call that emo supremacy?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2020 12:37:48 AM

The definition would call that person's paradigm one of "emo" supremacy If one could say emo is even a culture.

It's not me it's the definition acc to the English language.

Poor analogy though as who is the emo King? What is their Sovereign power? And so on....... If you ask me such question in terms of I black supremacy I can give you answer all day

Haile Selassie Is black supremacy in flesh

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2020 12:41:43 AM

Some a unuh too curious

There is no argument and debate to be had with black supremacy. I n I simply following I ancestors culture and lessons from Garvey all the way down to the creation of a certain trod name Rastafari. Without black supremacy there is no Rastafari culture. The two are synonymous.

Just like there is constitutional supremacy and political supremacy InI chant Black supremacy of livity, power, authority, spirituality, divinity, dietary.... Black ovah everything without any apology.

This is InI paradigm which InI promote to All Black people. You can choose to live how you live....

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/15/2020 7:22:19 PM

Teach dem Rasta! @ Garvey's.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/16/2020 4:39:40 AM

Give Thanks Garvey
something dem didn't teach I in school

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I