Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7273&start_row=31

Whats wrong with eating the box???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/1/2020 7:36:41 PM

Human cells. I smoke my fruits and veggies. Inna chalice or in a rizla

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/2/2020 12:27:26 AM

So you wont take a blood transfusion? You wont take a donated kidney?

just curious.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/2/2020 3:51:41 AM

Never, because the world of sickness diseases is not my father's world, and he set me free from that a long time ago.

Yeah. I wont give my blood for free so it can be SOLD FOR A PRICE. That is vampirism. Neither will I give a kidney or anything else, because my father abhors cuttings and piercings in the flesh.

check this folly (A unit of blood usually costs about $200 to $300. There are added costs for storage and processing, as well as hospital and equipment fees. Costs can be much higher if the transfusion causes an infection or serious problem.)
Not that we're not paying huge taxes already

So your sickness diseases are evidence of your impure living.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/2/2020 6:03:00 AM

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 6/30/2020 9:38:21 AM

Not if you smoke it.

And GARVEYS AFRICA
You talk about it in your thread, but you still admit that you smoke(also spliff smoking) so how can you throw a huge taboo on pussy licking, but not on the spliff smoking

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/29/2020 11:02:19 PM

Some of Unuh need to consider the difference between the conscious and subconscious livity. If you are exposed to anything enough times... Especially if there is some association with pleasure or reward then your brain will automatically accept these things into your Subconscious taking over.. An example would be when you walk into a room which you know has a broken or no light bulb, but you still automatically flick the switch while on autopilot.
That being said. I don't see how this is a topic of debate. Do what you wish and bear the consequences

I smoke vape steam and ingest herb
I only promote vape steam and ingestion, hence the thread in its entire point of not promoting the smoking of anything. I never said I was perfect like Jesus Christ, but have enough insight and consciousness to sight and promote the right even before achieving it for the self which is the goal.

Blessed

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/2/2020 6:11:46 AM

People focus on one thing. When the reasons are multifactorial something which BlackChrist seems to sight. But each to their own. Rasta don't promote sex ah no sex symbol sex worker so why would InI promote oral sex? Why would InI have a problem with the I dem who choose to put a fire on any livity deemed as unclean

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 7/2/2020 12:02:28 PM

because eating pussy is nice and I can't stop doing it

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 7/2/2020 12:03:22 PM

If you don't promote any sex than you don't promote kissing either?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/2/2020 5:39:44 PM

*sigh*

I shouldn't have to do this but whatever...

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=unclean+until+even&qs_version=KJV

Here are 30 instances of "unclean until even" (evening)

Spiritually this also goes along with the idea of baptism being needed to wash away one's sins. But baptism is a metaphor that likens sin to impurity. Actual physical impurity wasn't sin. It was just "NOT clean".

So I'm going to look at a number of examples until this thread dies or until I get tired of being ignored lol. Why do I care? Because I honestly don't like it when the bible is misused to tell people how to live, restricting them in a way it never intended. This, in fact, adds to sexual repression which is against nature and therefore leads different people to immoral and unnatural acts.

Leviticus 11:24 And for these ye shall be unclean: whosoever toucheth the carcase of them shall be unclean until the even.

was it a sin to touch it? could you get stoned? No. You simply had to wash your clothes and be considered "dirty" for the rest of the day. But this is no different from the same reasons why we take baths and showers today. It's not because we like wasting water. It's because we get dirty.

25 And whosoever beareth ought of the carcase of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even.

Do you see? Why do you think your clothes start to smell?
https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/clothes-stink-not-dried.html#:~:text=Mildew%20and%20bacteria%20from%20the,clothes%20and%20make%20them%20stink.

You wash your clothes right? You've accepted that washing your clothes is normal human behavior. Maybe you don't think about why your clothes smell or why we bathe but its all the same reasons the bible calls things "unclean".

Leviticus 11:27-40

Pay attention to v32: And upon whatsoever any of them, when they are dead, doth fall, it shall be unclean; whether it be any vessel of wood, or raiment, or skin, or sack, whatsoever vessel it be, wherein any work is done, it must be put into water, and it shall be unclean until the even; so it shall be cleansed.

Don't you wash your pots, pans, and skillets after you cook meat? Germs, dude. This stuff should be common sense. And it is now but it wasn't back then. All this is telling you is same thing your momma probably told you growing up; "wash the dishes".

32 And upon whatsoever any of them, when they are dead, doth fall, it shall be unclean; whether it be any vessel of wood, or raiment, or skin, or sack, whatsoever vessel it be, wherein any work is done, it must be put into water, and it shall be unclean until the even; so it shall be cleansed.

How is this not plain? We are NOT talking about sin. This is talking about clean vs dirty. If it's dirty then it has the potential to pass germs and harmful bacteria. They couldn't see bacteria to know exactly what it was. But they could see that people were getting sick in certain circumstances but weren't getting sick in others.

Let's look at a verse that makes it even more clear about what was allowed.

39: And if any beast, of which ye may eat, die; he that toucheth the carcase thereof shall be unclean until the even.

Do you see? What kind of beast are we talking about here?

"OF WHICH YE MAY EAT"

So if they were allowed to eat goats and lambs, those who slaughtered and prepared the meat were "unclean" and had to wash themselves and their clothes.

40: And he that eateth of the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even: he also that beareth the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even.

Now understand, if you have ever taken the Passover lamb you know it is according to law that all Israelites eat the Passover. So by law all Israelites had to do something that the law saw as making them "unclean" even though the meat is considered "clean". Do you see? Do you understand? When they ate chicken, beef, whatever... they were considered the SAME as me after getting my **** sucked. So denying the pleasure of this is like trying to avoid eating meat just because its not the most sanitary thing you can do. That's stupid and ignorant. If you don't want to engage in oral sex then that's your choice. But don't try to use the bible to defend it or to act like other people should follow your lead.

Leviticus 14:32-48

It is obvious that this is dealing with a virus similar to corona in the fact that there was a time period in which leprosy could survive outside of the host. And just by touching the house the infection could spread. But it doesn't say that you can't go in the house. In fact, the priest and others would have to go in the house according to the law. So according to the law they had to do something that made them unclean.

Leviticus 15

same thing, different ailment. There is a reason why hospitals are sterile environments. But do you keep your house as sterile as a hospital? No, I guarantee you don't. So your house has germs. Millions of them. Due to this your house itself isn't "clean". Therefore, you must continuously clean your house so that it is a healthier environment than a house that is simply more dirty. Keeping a house "clean" is easier for us because we use science to create chemicals that destroy germs and the dirt where they live and find food. They didn't have that. They didn't have pipes connected to filtered water. They could have been getting sick JUST FROM THE WATER they drank. There's all kinds of harmful things that live in water. Natural WATER is itself impure almost as soon as it hits the ground and sometimes before. Do you think there were no animals living in their water? Do you think their water was sparkling clear with no fecal matter or urine? You would be wrong if you thought that. Europeans were catching all types of diseases in Europe before Africans taught them about sewer systems. In my home I use 2 air purifiers and 5 stage reverse osmosis water filtration for my tap water. Why? Because I take it seriously. Do I go crazy spraying everything with bleach? No. You have to have balance.

So we've talked about food, leprosy, and "issues" (rash, etc.). Let's go to semen specifically now so we can stop imagining laws that don't exist.

Leviticus 15:16-18

16: And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.

This also puts to bed the notion that Israelites never pulled out and only had sex to produce children. Some people think that. Not accusing you of the same. But it's wrong nonetheless. And we have to understand that they also didn't have condoms or feminine hygiene products.

17: And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even.

unclean for the rest of the day. NOT unclean "FOREVER". No one had to repent of having sex. And there's no reason to believe oral sex, with everything I just went over, would be treated any differently. Now pay attention to the next verse.

18: The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even.

why is she bathing too? Is she supposed to wash the seed out of her vagina? Is this just talking about semen that maybe dripped out? Or could it apply to anywhere semen might end up on her body? And again... even eating "clean" meats was considered "unclean" to do. Keep in mind they also didn't have refrigerators and freezers. This is a much better time and that's why we are living longer.

In other words what we should now understand is that:

UNCLEAN = UNSANITARY

Anyone working in a hospital understands the concept of "biohazards" and biohazardous waste. This is not something that we as humans in general are unaware of and must run to the bible to protect us from. It's entirely common knowledge.

https://www.aftermath.com/content/biohazard-examples/

I suggest you read the 4 levels of biohazard to familiarize yourself.

Leviticus 22:7 And when the sun is down, he shall be clean, and shall afterward eat of the holy things; because it is his food.

So again... unclean for the rest of the day. At sundown you are considered clean again. Why? Because a lot of microorganisms can only live a certain period of time outside the body. So without having UV lights and other things they simply waited these organisms out. We have learned 'a bit' more since then.

What to stay clean?

Wash your hands. Take baths and showers. Use mouthwash. Use Q-tips. Cut and clean your nails. Wash your clothes. Wash/shampoo your hair. Keep your house clean. Toss out old, rotten, and spoiled foods.

Want to go the extra mile?

Purify your household air (more points for a unit with an ionizer). Replace the filter on your furnace. Buy a RO water filtration unit (most filtered water can't be trusted. Filter it yourself). Buy a water filter for your shower heads.

If you are avoiding sex because you're afraid of germs and you're drinking dirty water and breathing dirty contaminated air... this makes no sense to me. Germs are a part of our everyday life. They're a part of us. That's why when you die, they take over and you eventually decompose. If you're still unsure about all this micro biology and are afraid of it, we can start talking about pro-biotics and "good" bacteria. But we need to stop this one-dimensional approach to health and wellness because that in itself isn't healthy.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/3/2020 1:25:00 AM

No CaveMan Rastafari trod isn't about the promotion of any sexual acts

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/3/2020 1:25:47 AM

Bowahz

We don't need to know

Who cares

Black people still need justice

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 76

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I