Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7221&start_row=1

Roots

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rakamau Na Ras Sent: 11/4/2019 3:43:53 AM

Greetings family

I been seeing so much talk about the bible. Why?

Out of respect I'm just wondering why do we seek inspiration or power from something that came from evil doers that oppressed and rape and killed many of our ancestors?

You speak of Jesus blood when the only blood I know is my ancestors.

Also there's no proof of Moses in Kemet (Egypt) if Moses did exist then more likely Kemet would have a record of him on the hieroglyphs walls. It's funny that all these people that they mentioned in the Bible don't have any type of tombs.

Furthermore we got to wake up. Give back the enemy back thier clothes, thier religion, and get back to our original way of life.

I want to point out Kemet(Egypt) knowledge. People get the wrong idea about gods(Neteru) They had many Neteru but kept in mind that there's only one Supreme being. Understand you are a God(Neter) a divine being from the Supreme being.

I want my people be firm and wise. Spirituality is Life, agree? Now spritual awaken is eternal life. Life as you called it is living, but what does it mean "Waking up?" How many stages of consciousness does a person go through to "Know Thyself" ("Know thyself" Original source came out not from the bible but one of Kemet hieroglyphs sweet writing on the walls)

It's sad because the same system that oppressed us know us better than we know ourselves.

What do you call a person that sleeps and never wake up?... Dead? Yes my friend, so are we walking deads? Wake up my people.

As stolen Africans I know each one of us got a mission a destiny that can end our people suffering. As we know, we were first now we are last. As we know, we had everything now we don't have nothing. The enemy used to have just theirs now they have thiers and ours.

We can't get anywhere as a people if we deny our ancestors original way of life. I know if we as people stick to our roots we can be one step ahead of the oppressor. Unlearn to learn.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/4/2019 4:13:03 PM

Why so much talk about the Bible?
RastafarI people been reasoing about the Bible long time.

Why so much talk about the Bible?
The Most High Haile Selassie JAH RasTafarI Himself said, "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

Blessed Love and Overstanding
JAH Guidance and Itection

Messenger: Rakamau Na Ras Sent: 11/5/2019 6:42:02 AM

Thanks for responding

It's things in the Bible that some can decode and overstand.

But where do our roots start? Can't be from the book that having and putting our people a sleep. Look at how so many of our people suffer and still don't know a damn thing on uniting. Why is this? It's because they are disconnected from their roots. Having hybrid minds and living like these white Europeans. Their way it's not our way.

H.I.M study other things beside the Bible. Essential sacred things on his African roots. Which gave him the advantage to see
the falsehood in the invader religion.

The same system that oppressed us is not gonna give us true power of strength in front of our face. This is why we must dig and find our roots. Then if many or few learned the original way of life and choose to go a different path that's fine. At least he or she gave time to learn his roots first.

Road of Restoration is a must. The mind of our people first got to be liberated.

Live up, rise up, power to the people

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/5/2019 7:24:45 AM

(correct me if i'm wrong)

but the Bible was not invented by the West to oppress Africans. They have taken it and changed it and in that way suppressed Africa and africans.

Things do not always have ONE negative effect or ONE positive effect

The Bible has been used to both oppress jah people and free jah people
To read it by yourself and think for yourself is not the same as a babylonian teaching you about the bible and god being white

Bless

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/5/2019 7:47:03 AM

Royal Afrikan Greetings Rakamau Na Ras!

ASÉ ASÉ ASÉ!

Give thANKHx for speaking INI Ancient Afrikan Truth. The very source of ALL spiritual and philosophical schools of thought.

Yes, His Majesty was indeed well learned in the esoteric and cosmological Afrikan Mysteries. Those who have been initiated, ESPECIALLY those who stand upon a world stage maintain an outer public face and a deeply private one. Those who have eyes, let them see.

IZES I

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/5/2019 1:06:49 PM

If Ethiopia has one of the oldest Bibles in the world. Could the original Bible be African? Although of course it says about isreal.

but in any case, I would not burn anything that did not originate from the Western regime

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/5/2019 9:29:23 PM

Israel is in Africa

His Majesty is from the Root of David, Iyah.

And still JAH RastafarI is much more than Bible prophecy, Haile Selassie I fulfilled many prophecies from many cultures. Cultures that have writings long written before the Bible was ever written.

Selassie is the Most High in the flesh and being so He is the All Knowing; knowing the "who"story of history. And with all His wisemind and knowledge of the world Selassie told InI to read the Ible.

Why would H.I.M. instruct humanity to read the Bible?

JAH Guidance and Wisemind
Bless

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I