Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7173&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/1/2019 12:39:57 AM

It is frustrating that many people believe in this idea when their loved ones pass on they are in a better place. I know they never experienced how blessed this planet IS. They never lived in tune with this PERFECT creation.
People want to go to a better place but never realize it dont get much better than life on earth. Sure evil is running around trying to blind us all, but for us who see, we know this IS paradise.

It may be a stupid christian mentality. To think heaven is not on the earth. Any one who knows Christ words, HIM said the Kingdom of heaven is within us, and that heaven is established on earth.
The only thing in the way of us experiencing and knowing this is babylon.

How far you are from the kingdom of God is dependent upon you. You are the one who creates the distance. In one sense, you are really not that far away. You are as close as one decision away. It is only your decision to allow Haile Selassie to rule in your heart that keeps you out of his kingdom.

More livity, here and now. And heaven and earth are one. The lands are sacred, the waters are sacred, the air is sacred.

Humans used to think the earth and heaven(stars, universe) were separate, now we know the earth is in the heavens already.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/2/2019 7:46:09 AM

Greetings and Love brother Jesse

I think both perspectives are right. That Human Life can be Heaven, but also that "death" brings us to a not necessarily "better place" but a great place as well as Life is great.

This human life is special in that it is an opportunity to learn soul lessons from the experience of a human nervous system, which sees things in a linear sense and therefore is able to experience surprise and unknowns. The lessons that we learn as humans, we could not have learned any other way. That is why energy came into this manifestation as us humans.

But the spiritual realm is free from the human worries and pains, as well as us returning to our original perspective which is much broader than the linear perspective. Therefore we can overstand the human experiences and situations much more deeply. As it's said, when on the outside looking in, perspective is different. In this case it is better because it takes into account all of the reasons why the perceived struggles of life occur. Integrating all of the human life lessons into our soul experience, we bring another layer of meaning to the lives we live on the physical plane.

So both are special and meaningful states of being, both have unique aspects to offer to us and our ultimate growth and reuniting with our source. That's why we do them both! Haha =)

Selah

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/2/2019 11:06:04 PM

My argument is that we don't nned to wait to experience a relationship with JAH and the spiritual realm. We can find the etrnal and infinite while in this place of linear time and limits. We can bridge the gap. To transcend the limits of the mind and body is to become more spiritual.
The potential is still here, the spirit created the universe and all life on earth, God is with us in time as well as in eternity. JAH lives and is in the land of the living here now as well as the life after this life.

To wait to meet god until the flesh rots is foolishness. We must seek friendship, sonship, daughtership... NOW!

For the afterlife is a continuum of the now life, to put hope there but not now is foolishness.

"Nature is like a canvas, a painting of countless options and possibilities. You don't really worship spirit, because you are also spirit, and spirits don't worship one another. What makes you different from spirit overall is that you are locked into temporality. You have a body, like a piece of cloth that is decayable. While you stay in it, it's hard for you to have the same abilities that spirit has without a body. It is also easy to make mistakes about what is real, and how to go about things effectively."
Malidoma Patrice Some

Meditation and prayer, chanting and finding unity with humanity and creation get us out of limited ego body identity and into the spirt of everlasting oneness. Umbuntu:I am because we are. We are star dust, we are eternal, spirit changes form, our form is not the same as when we were in our mothers womb or when we were children yet out spirit remains.

Its hard to be spiritual while in a body but it is possible. Its hard to see eternity in the palm of our hand and infinity in a grain of sand yet it is here. Heaven and Earth are one and we are the ones who must realize it and reveal it.

Hope in a future is like a harvest, we must plant and water now. Eternal life is here now in time and space.

We cannot think we will serve JAH and be with JAH in the hereafter if we do not strive to be with and serve now.

And the spirit manifest flesh and we behold JAH beauty full of grace and truth.

We dont have to die to go to heaven because JAH was born to bring heaven to us on earth.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/3/2019 3:39:26 AM

Give thankhs Ras Jesse. It's true. "We can find the etrnal and infinite while in this place of linear time and limits"... "the afterlife is a continuum of the now life" Yes I. Just reminding ourselves of the oneness between iself and the source of all creation helps us to raise our vibration and experience the power and eternal existence here and now. I would say that we are not necessarily friends, sons, or daughters of the One. It is one way to explain it, and I can see the sense in it. But a more true description I think is that we are fractals of the One. We ARE the eternal being, not only the friends of it.
Every time we get the chance, we should remind ourselves of this. In good and bad emotional states, ground ourselves in that truth.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/4/2019 11:35:11 PM

Am I loved like a fractal? Id rather be loved as a son.

In the sense that we are that eternal being than we must befriend ourselves on the deepest level possible. I do believe that the more we are friends with ourself the more we can be a friend to others becasue they are ourself. The more we hate ourself the more we hate all. And the more we are in harmony with JAH in the spiritual the more harmony on earth we will experience. And vise versa.

"Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

This a " we must become humble like little children to enter Zion.

I know you are livicating your life on earth to the youth JAH Child. Do you see the kingdom of JAH eternal with them ? The pie is not in the sky but rather in you and I and in the youth of humanity on the earth today?

Messenger: Aida R. Pate Sent: 7/6/2019 6:33:22 AM

Superb and informative Post. It is really good and amazing to know about the information assignment help reviews
you have provided here. Keep it up.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/7/2019 2:31:36 AM

JAH Child, you wrote ". I would say that we are not necessarily friends, sons, or daughters of the One"

Why is your name JAH Child and not JAH Fractal?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/13/2019 3:55:41 AM

Hahaha Jesse! "JAH Fractal" really made me laugh. I could have called myself JAH Fractal! Why not? Of course when I made the name I was not as deep into the knowledge I have come to now. I was still into bible, and the bible explanation of us being "God's children" was what I was working from. A lot has changed in my mentality since that time. Still, as I said before, a child of the Most High is a metaphor that works, and I see why people use it. But to be even closer to the true idea of what we are, a fractal or a spark of the Most High is also true. I don't know if I would rather be loved as a daughter than as a fractal. The supreme being which loves itself completely would love a fractal of itself just as completely. And would love a child of itself also just as completely. So I'm not sure it matters which label we put on ourselves, we are loved completely and as deeply or deeper than we could ever imagine either way.
I see children as the purest shining spark of source. They have less clouding their veil, they see spirit more clearly. So of course I agree with everything the I said, and the quote the I brought forward, about us needing to be like little children when we come to the Most I. And I agree also that the more we love ourselves, the more we love others! And that the more an individual is in union with JAH, the more harmony earth will experience overall; microcosm of the macrocosm, as above so below, as below so above, and all of that. Ras Jesse I think we agree with all of these ideas but we are just using different language.
All Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/18/2019 10:19:52 PM

True JAH is whole, complete. We are parts, members and blessed when in unity with that one, being human I tend to relate with JAH in human metaphors and with human language and human experience.

I feel being a flame of JAH fire or a wave in JAH ocean or a stone in JAH Temple or a grain of sand on JAH beach or a fractal of JAH or a small spectrum of JAH divine light are all great ways of poetically expressing realization with the Allmighty ...... Yet....
To be a Child of JAH or a friend of JAH to me seems to much more grounded in my humanity and yes, my good ol time religion of Christianity

Messenger: patsm00re18 Sent: 6/12/2020 3:30:40 AM

You seem to know a great deal about this theme and furthermore to avakin life.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I