Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7009&start_row=1

JAH Foundation

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/6/2018 12:42:13 PM

His foundation is in the holy mountains.
The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
And of Zion it shall be said, This and that Man was born in her: and the Highest Himself shall establish her.

The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this Man was born there. Selah.
As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in Thee.

JAH! RASTAFARI!

-Psalm 87

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/6/2018 1:34:14 PM

Funny how you talk about Jah, then turn around and call 40% of Black Americans "just plain stupid"..

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 11/6/2018 5:21:15 PM

Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation. God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 11/6/2018 5:28:39 PM

We are who we are and thats the way its going to be. Give thanks for the knowledge. The noise His Majesty makes when he enters the room unmistakable. Jah Ras Tafari, blessings. The real Israelites testiment. Love vibration.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/6/2018 6:55:22 PM

Angel in Zion,
Positive vibration. Excellent.
The downpressor find no quarter in JAH domain and runs to the rocks (but they are melting).

PEACE

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I