Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6995&start_row=1

Members of A New Race

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Fidel Sent: 9/27/2018 8:48:35 PM

Is it possible for a scattered people to assume an Empire?

Yes!

It is very crucial now a days to take care of ourselves, be Autonomous especially if I and I is to remain on this planet. Who is to provide healthcare to RasTafari Families? How are we to care for I and I elders?, not only in specific countries where we reside but worldwide. Just a surface scratch, We cannot as a people expect foreign aid to care for us, we must care for ourselves. I think is time that we assume our own system and stop criticizing the one we live in.

"The Union of the spiritual strength of the people with the material power of the independent nation provides the firm basis of our people to overcome the hardship and difficulties of life facing them in this world".

Commandment- 9.38

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/3/2018 9:09:12 AM

Yes, we must look after one another. The Babylon System will not take care of us and, in reality, delights in the suffering and destruction of JAH Children. NEVER EVER TRUST the Babylon System. EVER.
We are subjects of a Kingdom ruled by His Majesty. As such, we know that He provides us with everything we need, and we share and pass along to our brothers and sisters the bounty He has so generously provided us.

JAH LOVE

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I