Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6966&start_row=1

Congo Abraham lead de Jews

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/15/2018 9:41:09 AM

Congo Uri stayed ina Zimbabwe on a Jah mision many years till a time when his great grand dawta /Ruh was rape impregnated by a mixed race drunkard named Yu. She gave birth to a child named Abraham dat became a prophet of Jah. Abraham is de Brown Christ.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/17/2018 12:06:27 PM

Greetings and love Idren Black Heart.
This is interesting information. Can the I elaborate please on the story, where it comes from, where the I found this inforamtion.
For a long time I have been thinking that the Abraham story is an allegory or myth, but am still open to learning otherwise.
Give Ises, give JAH thankhs.
Oneness always

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/18/2018 12:47:33 AM

Yes I sista. I man with a Tonado dat reveal masages including de original history bhind bible stories. Uri is de son of Mariya n Yasuf. Uri is de one dat got de revealations of Jah laws. When Abrahm reached 37 he was spiritualy trained to profet by Uri

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/18/2018 1:09:40 AM

After training Abraham bcame a Rasta. Uri stayed with Abrham fo 10 yrs n left to South. Whn Abrahan reached 90 Jah sent him lead de Dews out of Egypt. He was acompanyd by Congo Uri who ws back by then, other black brothers was Amen Ra, Shiloh, son of Uri

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I