Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6959&start_row=1

Seeking the truth and wisdom

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Satchmoe lone Wolf Sent: 7/7/2018 7:26:10 PM

Hello to everyone,

My name is Satchel Paige Pierce, I am currently a student-athlete at Penn State University, in University Park, PA. I have come a long way since I first found out the truth about Rasta culture. I learned just a little bit about it when I was in high school, shortly after I had been saved through St. Johns CME church In Akron, OH... By blood, I am Cherokee (Native American). My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee. I've never been able to become nationally recognized as a citizen of the Cherokee nation, which is why I call my self a lone wolf. I've been writing for years now, since about 2013. I would love to share exactly what I wrote with the world but first I need guidance. Babylon (western culture) is very wicked them nuh care for we. We being the black/brown child. I don't want to start any type of wars on my behalf so please do not take anything that I say as a cry for any revolution of any kind. However, I can feel it in my soul that a war is coming. Politicians they don't represent us and they don't represent us in the world. However, my major is political science because I hope that with Yah's blessings I can have the power to make change. America has always been about freedom since long before the white man came and that will never change no matter what. I don't claim to have all the answers and I hope I never do make that claim. Obama gave the black child hope and I have it tattooed on my arm, in the Cherokee language. Please only truths and guidance that you may hold in your heart because I believe that Jesus speaks through us all just as he did through Sellassie I, but the world didnt listen. I want to listen.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/8/2018 7:24:12 PM

Rastafari love Brother. Welcoming the I, looking forward to reasoning in the future.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/9/2018 8:55:07 AM

Yes, welcome Satchmoe.

I think you are on a good path and seek to grow in Jah truth.. If you diligently practice the title of your thread, to seek truth and wisdom, you will surely find it.. You say you are majoring in political science. This is good; however, I noticed you praised Obama as goving hope to black children... This is troubling.. Obama gave the illusion of hope, put a smile on, but only brought in further economic hardship and governmental overreach.. Everything he touched was a disaster for the average American and ushered in more and more racial division.. He faithfully fulfilled his purpose for babylon, divide and conquer.. As someone who claims to study the science of politics, you should be well aware of the many scandals of the Obama administration... But at the same time, you are in the babylon owned education system and they teach you that Obama was basically God, and that liberals operate on truth and love... Lol!! Well i think that says a lot right there.. When the institutions of babylon - the devil - force feed you a narritive, we then know it is only serving to move along the agenda..

Love and Growth

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 7/9/2018 5:46:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0u9Bd7O7RU

I don't think too many of the I resonate with Obama's actions. He's is very intelligent and a great speaker as well as well mannered. But like most Presidents of United States Inc. he tells you what you want to hear and how you want to hear it but the words and actions don't mesh. The clip above is what made me lose any desire to defend the black p.o.t.u.s. In my eyes he's a black president, but that's it.
We need not revere or revile man just because the color of his flesh. "Until the color of a man's skin is no more significant than the color of his eyes...". Many a devil come in black. Remember, salvation is for the righteous, not the black or white.

Blessings to you on your journey of truth and wisdom, as all our journeys lead us in different directions, we must always remember our common source. May Jah bless your works.

Peace

Messenger: Satchmoe lone Wolf Sent: 7/10/2018 1:17:54 AM

I think I stated that wrong, Obama made the seemingly impossible task of a person of color in the US to become a president. Me, I try to stay as neutral as possible when it comes to politics because I feel like you have to in order to be great. That is why I'm here because I don't, like a lot of people don't, have a trust in the government anymore. Whether Democrat or Republican. I'm 23 years old I couldn't run for president right now if I wanted to let alone decide which party I would run with. I'll be the first to admit my mistakes anyone who knows me knows that. I don't speak on behalf of the US I speak on behalf of me. I appreciate the love and honesty.

One Love

Messenger: Satchmoe lone Wolf Sent: 7/10/2018 1:40:06 AM

I've never seen that video and that's why I'm here. I don't want anybody to hold any punches so say because I know my country has made endless mistakes and has destabilized entire regions with our actions and inactions. This isn't for me to put on any resume or put on any job application. They say iron sharpens iron and pressure makes diamonds so I love it. I've learned over my short amount of time here on earth that no man really has my best interests at heart besides God. I like to call Him Yah sometimes Jah, but to me, we all worship the same one God. Like I said in the title I'm seeking wisdom and truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but I'd rather you or anyone reading this tell me how it is than to lie to me and let me keep down a path that isn't right. I try not to see color because I've had white people turn their back on me, black people turn their back on me, even people of my own lineage, but God never has, my immediate family hasnt, and a select group of friends haven't. After I posted that I emailed Ark I because I felt as if I put down too much personal information. He didn't respond to that email, and I hope he doesn't because I was taught to stand on your words no matter what, wrong or right, and that's how you become a man. By age, I'm a grown man, but in the eyes of He who matters, I'm nothing more than a child.

One Love

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I