Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6889&start_row=1

Slave trade in Libya

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 12/1/2017 5:23:16 PM

Why is no-one talking about the active slave trade happening right NOW in Libya?

Since Hillary Clinton toppeld Gaddafi, the region has been in free fall.. African refugees fleeing towards Europe are being held by human traffickers if they cant foot the bill, then are literally sold at an auction into slavery..

Muhammadu Buhari, the president of Nigeria, has condemned the slave trade in Libya. Nigerian officials posted pictures on social media this week revealing the horrors of the Libya’s modern-day slave trafficking.

Surprising that this isnt being discussed here......

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 12/2/2017 4:07:54 PM

A quick look at what has been happening

Libyan Slave Trade

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/4/2017 1:48:34 AM

I remember listening to an old muta show where an escaped African slave from Papa New Guinea was telling his story of how slavery is still RAMPANT over there too.

But in reality nothing will change by social media action and hypocritical western media 'outrage'

We need to organise a global infantry of ones who are ready to fight for such issues, as when Rastafari from the Carrybeyon rallied in their thousands to help with the Italian war on Jah. To put I lives on the line to soak the soil with the blood of slavemaster. Sign me up. The keyword is organise. Before this can happen a people need collective knowledge of self. Something which European and Arab slavemasters have spent 1000s of years trying to obliterate from the African psyche....

'It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.'

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/4/2017 3:39:52 AM

A little Art of War!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72alY6pJWDs

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 12/4/2017 9:49:19 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA, I am glad to hear from you and that you have picked up on this particular atrocity.. You are exactly right in saying: 'But in reality nothing will change by social media action and hypocritical western media 'outrage''.
What floors me the most about all of this, is that this situation developed under Obama's presidency and Hillary Clintons State Department; yet these - and many more - politicians avoid accountability and even get championed as humanitarian activists and defenders of dignity and rights.. In the USA, we constantly see liberal outrage via social media about the most mundane and perveted causes. Gay rights, petty 'violations' of all sorts, down to language and verbage.. Cant be offensive or intolerant, all the while ignoring actual atrocities of human rights and dignity. Quick to point out western misogyny, yet silent on blatant woman sufferage in Arabic regions. Quick to call anyone with a non-liberal perspective racist and a 'nazi', yet virtually silent when it comes to and ACTUALL slave trade.. The hipocracy is maddening.. And these politicians keep getting elected and keep pointing the finger elsewhere... Im not sure what the answer to all of this is, but holding the political manipulators accountable is a great start.. Shit, they funded Islamic rebels to topple Gaddafi, now these same 'rebels' are running a slave trade.. This situation is mirrored over and over.. Jah help us.

Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/15/2018 9:37:01 AM

All world leaders and heads of government:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ske68eqvhznk8t/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights.pdf

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/18/2018 3:38:53 PM

The Babylon System is actively targeting the Black Africa. One of Gaddafi's greatest sins in the eyes of Babylon was his call for, and actions toward achieving, African Unity. His Majesty was guilty of the same sin according to Babylon. The demoness Hillary Clinton engineered the destruction of Gaddafi and all of Libya because of it, and then laughed.The Pentagram has a whole command dedicated to creating fighting and bloodshed among our Black African brethren: US AFRICOM. None of this is new. The devil will always send forth Babylon's armies to try to destroy our Oneness. Fear not. In the words of His Majesty, "We know we shall as we are confident in the victory of good over evil."

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I