Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6858&start_row=1

JAH children

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/27/2017 3:51:43 PM

Greetings and Oneness

Iwomban have been working on the formation of a non-profit organization, called JAH children.
The specific objectives and purposes of this corporation shall be:
(a) to serve vulnerable African children and to raise awareness worldwide about situations that impact them;
(b) to provide a secure and healthful home for orphaned or abandoned children;
(c) to bring them an organic and Afrocentric education centered on mathematical and scientific studies, African languages, African tribes and culture, African sports and physical training, wholistic wellbeing, universal history and astronomy, natural and sustainable agriculture, and multigenerational roles, rites, and rituals;
(d) to support their place within a thriving community through initiating apprenticeship programs, working with local volunteers, and inviting educational presentations from community members;
(e) to do so in the Name and Manifestation of His Imperial Majesty Qedamawi Haile Selassie and Her Royal Highness Wolette Georgis I, Ras Tafari.

I invite ones to visit the website at http://jahchildren.weebly.com to see updates on what is going on with the organization.

Rastafari Live

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 8/28/2017 11:48:14 AM

Greetings Sistren,

If iman wouldlike to join andhelp the foundation, what steps can i take to do so?

Also is there a fund account available that ini can use to support the foundation by donating money to the cause?

That is a really good idea and i would encourage the bredrins and sistrens too join and support in anyway. ini always talk about repatriation to the cradle land and a royal sistren has come forward with a network that enables Jah works to be done. Even if its a little bit of funds to support the cause, i am sure this will greatly help.

Looking forward to offer ini services in anyway to the afrakan children.

One-ness

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/28/2017 8:54:53 PM

Yes I, I give thankhs Inscious Ras. For Ones and Ones interested in being involved in any regard with JAH children organization, please visit the CONTACT page on the JAHchildren.weebly.com webpage that I shared in the previous post. Send a message and I will reply with details depending on which roles ones would like to perform.

At this time human involvement is needed, but monetary donations are not being accepted. This is because the organization is still seeking tax exemption. Within a few months I hope to open the options of both donating and purchasing an item (mostly handmade African items will be available immediately, eventually may expand to selling seeds, plant extracts, and other products) to fund the organization, both of which will be available through the website.

While the I is speaking about Repatriation, I want to clarify that this is (at this time) a separate endeavor from the Repatriation Network, which is an organization that I hope to eventually put into official terms as I am doing now with JAH children. As of now, paperwork filed details educational and care providing work to be done with children in Africa, so that is the focus of JAH children NPO. If possible I will in the future use JAH children as an umbrella NPO and include the missions encapsulated in Repatriation Network, or I will create a different organization to serve that purpose, or I will lend support to a like organization.

Ises and Love

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I