Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6846&start_row=1

KING EMMANUEL Letter to Bill Clinton

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/25/2017 2:20:44 PM

FROM THE Most Right Honourable KING EMMANUEL Charles Edwards,
Brother Moses, The Lordīs Servant

to Mr. Bill Clinton

President of the United States of America

The White House

Washington, D.C.

November 20, 1992

Mr. President,

It is a great pleasure on this first occasion on which I, the Most. Right Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards on behalf of the Government and People of the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress Church of Salvation, of which I am Founder, Leader, President, High Priest, God and King, take this pleasure to Communicate with you to offer My Sincere Congratulations on your landslide election victory in the recent Presidential Elections.

As you are now the 42nd President of the United States, We are particularly Happy that it has been bestowed on you at this time..
May your tenure in office be a fruitful one, as We are anticipating that you will use your portfolio through a heart of Love and Understanding to minister Equality and Justice to the Black Suffering Masses and bring about the long overdue Fulfilment of our Fundamental Freedom, Redemption and International Repatriation to Africa/Ethiopia through Articles 11-15-30 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Article 55 and 56 of the United Nations Charter.

I, President Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the only Commissioned Ambassador of Emperor Haile Selassie Iīs Repatriation Network for the Blacks demand that you, Mr. President, bring forth Justice for the Poor and Needy and the Suffering Masses when you are officially inaugurated as President. Also the prison door are to be opened and the Prisoners and Captives Set Free. These are the same Black Innocent ones whom your predessors and Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth II as Head of Commonwealth Secretariat have packed up in prisons under such inhumane and brutal conditions.

I Demand these Legitimate Rights of My People and I through the laws of Christ and Moses. I Am He who had sent to former Prime Minister the late Sir Alexander Bustamante and former Premier the late Norman Manley of Jamaica before they died as well as all Prime Ministers past and present, to send Home My People and to Free Them Out of the brutal systematic policy of "X" politics that they are under. All of these person have declined to do so.

Therefore, My Demand Currently is for you, Mr. President, to do so by
envoking Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II...She, her husband Prince Phillip, her royal cabinet and other distinguished delegates, bowed to the Flags of The Red, Gold and Green and the Red Black and Green along with the Black Flag at Kings House in Jamaica in 1966. It was I who sent these Embles to her while she was visiting Kingsī House.

Prior to that in 1948-49, I visited the office of the Brigadier General of the British Army at Up Park Camp in Jamaica to seek out the Rights of the Suffering Slave Children. During such visit the Brigadier ran from his office leaving I there and had to be retrieved by two high ranking officers.

According to Army protocol, he should not have run for whoever he left
behind becomes head of the Army and subsenquently, the country and the entire British Crownhead....

I therefore call upon you, Sir, along with the Secretary General of the United Nations and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II to fulfil this cause for Us the Black Suffering Masses. If Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth cannot come and do it herself, she could either send her Prime Minister, Attorney General, Privy Council or her daughter, knowing that she came to Jamaica in 1990 and I had sent her a letter to which she has yet to respond. The Queen must instruct the Jamaica Government to Free the People...

When those Words reach you in your National and International Office, you should be Obedient to them so that We the Poor could get Our Human Rights and Justice. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was ratified by President Kennedy so that ALL, Rich and Poor, Have and Have-hots, could receive their Rights. The Rich and the Haves have received theirs but the Poor and Have-nots have yet to receive Ours.

We the Black Nation, Demand Justice NOW!!! We are Sovereign Nation, a Royal Nation Wealth Kingdom, not commonwealth. Freedom, Redemption and
International Repatriation is Our Demand for All Slave Children to Return to Ethiopia/Afrika Our Black Crownhead Under Our Creational Banner, the Red, Gold and Green Flag and the Red, Black and Green Flag containing the Symbols of the Black Five Point Star, the "R" and the Lion Respectively.

This Move requires Transportation of Seven, Nine or if necessary Thirteen Miles of High Water Ships to Return Us up the River Nile. The Father Bless You Sir to Fulfill these Words to Save yourself and your nation from the Wrath of the Almighty God who has come for His People.

Only One Love Stands and that is the Love of Christ and Moses.

On this Love Hangs All the Laws and Commandments of the Prophets.

I AM

Most Rt. Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards

Brother Moses The Lordīs Servant

Black Christ-In-The-Flesh

Ethiopian Royal Ambassador

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/26/2017 10:40:56 AM

Emmanuel warned the tails of governments many times.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I