Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6844&start_row=1

Where are the righteous Rastamen?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 7/24/2017 6:39:50 PM

where are the true righteous Rasta men? Yes I, dem nah teach the true teaching of JAH word, which we stand alone on. No propaganda, no ism schisms, no wishy washy, no ideology. Just living by the word of JAH alone. From JAH 's throne, we Rasta with JAH word, fight for equal rights and justice. We are walking letters read by men, but the men that read us, reads nothing because without JAH we are nothing! We have rejected JAH, HIS Laws and statues, and we have rejected HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, YESHUA Christ the Messiah! We have study so many others thoughts, theory, ideas of others, til it has made us mad! Ever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth. Let no man teach you, but JAH alone! We are disciples of JAH, and HE discipline us by HIS word to be what HE call us to be. Calling all Rasta to stand for what is right, and stand on JAH WORD alone! R(righteous) A(always) S(stand) T(tall) A(alone)! Give thanks mi Breddrens and Sistrens in JAH!!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/26/2017 6:10:51 PM

Die and go to Heaven in Lord Jesus Name?

I and I see the Light of RasTafarI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/29/2017 10:29:14 PM

No , ego die, isms and skisms die, false beleifs and ideologies die.
Let the sensory rest(small death) for a while so I can go beyond what we see and enter the Kingdom of heaven that is within us, pray and meditation we need to be disciplined by JAH in truth and spirit

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/31/2017 1:05:04 AM

Man

Not Men.

With good reason

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I