Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6740&start_row=1

African Rastas

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Son of Jah Sent: 12/27/2016 1:16:36 PM

I'm new to this board and was wondering are there any African Rastas on this board? I am looking to build with the Black sons and daughter of Selassie I and Empress Menen I. I'm not concerned with the "white" Rastas and their cultural appropriation of Rastafari. I would like to build with people that I can relate/identify to and know the struggle of black people. All praises to the Black King of Kings with no apology. One day White Babylon will fall at the feet of King Selassie.Selah.

Messenger: Jesus Emmanuel Charles Edward Sent: 12/27/2016 1:30:37 PM

Blessed love Ras Tafari. I and I are the black son of Africa

Messenger: Black Son of Jah Sent: 12/27/2016 1:36:55 PM

Seen. Selassie's son are there more Africans on here that regularly use this site?

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/27/2016 1:59:37 PM

Disregard Jesus, the guy's a sicko. Yes, there are many African Rastas on this site (i'm not).

Blessed,
Rastafari

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/27/2016 3:34:20 PM

Royal AFU-RA-KAN Greetings and Love Son of JAH!

Yes, we are here!

Looking forward to building with di I!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2016 4:14:35 PM

Black Supremacy in its fullness. Blessed I

Messenger: Black Son of Jah Sent: 12/27/2016 5:39:16 PM

Blessings and Thanks, Sistren. InI looks forward to reasoning with Empress Menen daughter. InI glad to be among the melantaed children of Jah. The Alpha is nothing without the Omega. Selassie I Menen I.

Messenger: Black Son of Jah Sent: 12/27/2016 5:51:20 PM

Yes Blessed I. InI must embrace our African roots and culture, as the African man and wombman are descendants of Kings and Queens. As the Prophet, Marcus Mosiah Garvey said we must always strive for the upliftment of the African race, and to never let the white man tell us our history was only slavery, seen. InI must build with the African wombman and show InI the African children that we are the original people and InI comes from greatness.

Selassie I, Menen I.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2016 10:56:14 PM

Europeans have been fantasizing about an Ethiopian Christian King to sympathize and come save dem since Prester John from all the 12th century. Such a fantasy indirectly responsible for InI enslavement. First time they reach Ethiopia with such foolishness Fasiladas chased dem back out.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2016 11:08:23 PM

parallels?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I