Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=653&start_row=1

Interpreter

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/21/2005 7:37:14 PM

The Catholic ,Mormon,Baptize,And Christen tell people that same thing,or something like that.They say God word can only be heard and interpretered, by the high priest or the pastor, minister,bishop head of diocese.If these people do there job, like christ, once they start to teach the people, the people would have the same knowlege as them the teacher.But most people are happy with what they have been told. This make people lazy.And when they hear the truth the would rather believe the lie.This has been a problem, because many time inslave people and people that just have faith, in there leader, stay with what they have been tought,this stop the growth of the people bering them to more inslavement,they start to follow a lie after to long and become trapped in hell.The only way out is to find knowlege of self, then and only then will a person can talk to god themself, with out help of other.INI have to study. This necessity, because like him said african are in bondage, from taking the word of people from out said there culture.I think that each one should know there is only one truth,and deal with that.cuz if a person want to know god all him have to do is read the bible (or what ever book of enlightment you want) live, take in truth not illusion.Everyday there is chance to find truth, i have faith in that.

i give thank, to the almighty.

onelove

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/22/2005 12:47:50 AM

Man doesn't make interpretors of Jah word. RasTafarI makes the interpretors. All who live for Jah will hear the voice of the Most High.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 2/22/2005 4:12:52 PM

Tef you are saying that Jah children can interpret His word Its just if they wnat to hear his voice, right?
It seems to me that is what you're saying. InI nah mean to offend but you completely contradicted yourself between your 1st and second message and just seemed uncertain in the last.InI will say this not every interpretation the I hears in this life will be true, whether from a high priest or whoever. That is why it is just Iritical that the I read and overstand for themselves even after sound teachings. The Most High in I will let I know if it is the truth or a fallasy. But InI refuse to be just fed the word like I am spiritually handicapped. Even when I make sound reasonings to my bredren and sistren, I like to see when they disagree not because it doesnt sound conventional but because they have there own reasoning. As long as the I know that we all have one purpose. It doesnt have to be the same train of thought but the same aim.
Give thanks and praises.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2005 12:20:25 AM

I can point out the contradiction that the Empress is speaking about.

In your first post you said,

---------------------
People should not attempt to interpret the meaning of spiritual truths for themselves without the assistance of the Holy Spirit, this job is better left onto the church fathers who God has granted the authority to perform this important task.
---------------------

You said it should be left to the church fathers, and you also added "who God has granted the authority to perform this important task". So who are these church fathers who God granted the authority to perform these tasks? Rock pointed out who these "church fathers" really are.

Then you said,
---------------------
Until the free thinking individual is able to act of his own free will, and not be confined by restrictions imposed apon him by oppressive overseers, the spirit of truth will remain bound by invisible shackles & chains. Education is the key to unlock Our true potential to be a spiritually enlightened independant people. No longer can We rely on religious leaders to mediate on Our behalf between God and man, but must whole heartedly seek to acquire a fully complete understanding of the creator for Our selves. Only then will We be truly freed from the bondage of servitude onto mortal men, and begin to live in perfect union with the Almighty.
---------------------

First you say that we can't do it ourselves but we must depend on the church leaders, but then in the next post you say that we should not rely on the church leaders, but we must whole heartedly seek to acquire this for ourselves.

Maybe you make a distinction between who you called "church fathers" in your first post, and "church leaders" in your second, but I make no such distinction, because those chosen by Jah are not the ones who are the established church fathers or leaders. So like I said above who are these church fathers who God granted the authority to perform these tasks? All the churches deal with corruption, no matter how much their subjects try to imagine otherwise.

And even if I do make a distinction between "church fathers" and "church leaders", you still said that we must whole heartedly seek to acquire this for ourselves. But before this you say that we should depend on somebody else.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/24/2005 12:40:29 AM

Bless

In my opinion, WE are the curch leaders. I think that we are called to truth, to Jah --for this. The "church officials" have, for the most part, become corrupted... This is not refering to every priest, preacher, abbot, or imam, so to say, but a basic generalization... We as Ras, as Jah people, have a duty to spread the truth as we have been told.

Also, I humbly believe that this interpretation comes to us through Jah Himself, by way of our 3rd eye, the "holy spirit", and mainly through reasoning... This is the whole point for reasoning. The only thing I can say for certain, not just my opinion, is that this is what I do to find out things I don't know. I look to Jah and my Idren for guidance. Somehow it has led me safely this far.

Love and Respect, Idren. Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/24/2005 12:41:36 AM

Seen Ark I! Wadada speak to everyman, but not everyman hears. They are like windows covered in dirt, the light can't get through.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/24/2005 12:07:05 PM

it was I

RSK

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/24/2005 4:22:01 PM

church leaders are antichrist by definition

religious leaders are babylonian operatives

there is no distinction

the only to follow is JAH

RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2005 11:50:11 PM

I know who she is talking about and other RasTafarI children know who she is talking about. I and I know that she is not talking about Selassie I.

Don't bother with your games.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/25/2005 1:17:35 AM

Yes I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I