Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=21

Vaccinations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2015 12:04:45 AM

Babylon has their own lies and deception, and I am cautious with their information too. But the pure deception and misinformation that comes from these anti this anti that group is so bad, that they are so much less trustworthy than babylon, by a long shot.

So if I can't trust babylon, how can I put trust in these groups that I have found to be so much more deceptive. I have looked into it over and over, and so much of the time there is so much deception. When they speak about studies, I look into the study if I can find it, and time after time they are either misrepresenting the conclusions of a study, or they are using studies that have made false conclusions that the data doesn't support. And when other people rightly challenge these studies, they are accused of trying to bury the "truth", when they are really trying to expose an intentional deception. That is just one example of deception out of so many types that they use.

Even still, I sometimes wait through the documentaries, actually expecting that it might be possible that they will show me this great evidence that they claim to have, and watch a whole movie of nothing useful, hoping for that one reward they promise to come at the end of the documentary, and then it ends with more nothing.

Haile Selassie I Teaches I and I this.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

I apply that Teaching to so many things in I Life, whether concerning babylon or another group or to individuals. Sometimes this part:

as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions.

is relevant when I use the Teaching, and other times it doesn't really apply. Even when somebody comes and says something that I already thought was true, I don't just take their word for it, if they don't provide all the necessary information, it will not be verified until I find it Iself.

Lack of complete information might make I think of something as probable, but probable is not truth or fact. And the problem is in documentary after documentary that I see from these types of groups, they don't come even close to probable, usually I see improbable and sometimes possible. And even when I see possible, they fill up a documentary with deception that seems intentional, or possibly resulting from their own ignorance of the deception, and the thing that seems possible just happens to be somewhere in the mix.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2015 12:43:11 AM

That being said, I do see the possibility that vaccinations could be used for wicked purposes, and many countries have done it at some point.

In some ways the likelihood of a government getting away with it depends on where you live and the capabilities and access to equipment for people not associated with the government. In many countries, critical third parties do analyze vaccines and other things to report what they find in it, which makes it harder to get away with introducing intentionally harmful substances.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/9/2015 10:10:29 AM

With things like this I think its all in what chooses to site up when dealing in whats being published. If ones not actually doing testings demselves then its just researching it can always go more than one way. Some will have "evidence" for this way others for that way. Some will disprove this others that. Some places and/or companies/entities buy out information being made available to the general populace. Make choices that the Idem feel say is best thru the best cross examinations of whats available to the I.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/9/2015 10:38:30 AM

Agreed.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2015 11:03:03 AM

Also, sometimes it is not a matter of choosing one side or the other side of the issue, but evaluating the claims of both and if both are found to be dealing with deception and falsifying or distorting evidence, neither should be supported.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/9/2015 8:50:20 PM

Saw this today...it applies to this discussion just as well...not just in relation to AIDS, but many aspects of "Health" care.

"and you black folks is as equally guilty because you should know more about the system than these white folks do. I mean here's a country that put smallpox in Indian blankets to kill the women and children, injected 600 black men with syphilis, and yet you question where AIDS come from! What kinda fool is you" --Dick Gregory

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/10/2015 8:45:51 AM

Applying that logic all illness and infective disease affecting black people MUST therefore be a result of white supremacy. Mr Gregory as our elder is respected but his logic here is reactionary and flawed. However, we CAN say that it wouldnt be a great suprise / shock if given whats happened in the past, white folks / white supremacy did have a part to play in the production and prevalence of AIDS. I personally think this is true, but not for reasons listed above
Respect!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/10/2015 6:54:46 PM

In the end, though the reasons are important to know a ting, the result and outcome remains the same, no true?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/11/2015 3:50:07 PM

Yes I

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/16/2016 8:23:15 PM

Amish people don’t suffer from autism, they ARE NOT vaccinated!

An interesting fact is that children of The Amish people who live in the US does not have autism, and they grow healthy and without receiving this vaccine. Many European countries such as UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands and Spain have rejected mandatory immunization because it creates only a limited period of immunity. According to them, even if the children get sick from some diseases, they cause fewer problems than autism. They say as an example that if a pregnant woman suffers from rubella, she can then give birth a child with birth anomalies.

Therefore, girls should not be vaccinated against rubella because the immunity ends just when they become adults. Immunity from the vaccine lasts only 7 years. Known case is of Valentino Bocca, 11-year-old child, who two years ago won the first verdict against the Ministry of Health of Italy since it was confirmed that he was healthy 14-month-old baby, and after vaccination, he got sick of autism.
The family got 174,000 euros. The lawyer who received trial now represents other Italian families who have such problems. The data are showing that at the moment one hundred families from Italy have sued the relevant ministry.

Britain already has the ability for parents to choose whether to vaccinate their children or not.

In Serbia, if parents do not vaccinate their children, they are facing with fines and lawsuits, and their child can be taken from the Center for Social Assistance, with the excuse that they do not know to take care of their health. According to Serbian statistics, from 2008 to 2012 are given 900,000 doses of vaccine MRP, and only in 2012 there were 176 side effects.

So, the choice is your people! You are the only one who need and have right to decide what is the best for your children. And as we all know, parents know what is best for their children.

http://24healthyandbeauty.com/amish-people-dont-suffer-autism-not-vaccinated-2/

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I