Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=131

Vaccinations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/13/2021 11:03:23 PM

Blessed Love Idren,

Jahcub I, where has the I heard about dairy causing osteoporosis? Is this from Dr. Sebi? I man only know a little about Sebi from when an Idren I lived with for a while ate what him say. I didn't pay much attention to be honest. I man sight there is controversy mentioned on this post about him.

To change the subject,

Black Christ in Flesh, Bless Up. I saw a while ago the I posted this to the agent MELCHEZIDEK:
So whey you gonna get tired? You made your own confession that you only want to see rasta children dead. That's all you care about. Stash inna pocket, mouth a run like tap water. Find out say you a informer. You a walking dead, taking on big names like MELCHIZEDEK, Hell do you know who the real Melchizedek was? In the ancient days or in our days??? DO YOU KNOW WHY THE CONSCIOUS REGGAE MUSICIAN CALL HIMSELF CHEZIDEK and NOT MELCHIZEDEK? ? You must be crazy young man to think you're even close to being Melchizedek.

I sighted this a while ago but didnt have time to ask, why does the modern conscious Reggae musician call himself Chezidek? Just out of respect for Melchizedek? I man only know of Melchizedek from the priest that helped train Christ, and from the book, "The Ancient Mysteries of Melchizedek". At first I man didn't see the agent misspelled the name, but when I man confronted them about the so called teachings they were spouting, I asked them about the four worlds of creation. They ignored I mention like I spoke nonsense and I man knew we had a pasta in our midst. Give thanks for battling the evil. babylon get more fyaaaa

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/14/2021 3:36:43 AM

Yes I Melchizedek is I man, I the Black Christ. Son of God and heir of heaven. Ruler of the Nation and the whole wide world. The bible has been watered down with wine and drunkenness but to tell you the truth, I Melchizedek never brought no bread nor wine. So you see if man must take that name them must live up to the legacy. I man more than one step ahead in this journey.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/14/2021 12:26:20 PM

Yes I Bless Up Black Christ in Flesh

Give thanks

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/12/2021 6:13:42 PM

Cedric, Sorry I

Sorry if I appeared as an agent.

I am no agent.

I am Iron like a Lion in Zion

Dreadlock man

Blessed Love

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/12/2021 6:17:38 PM

Black Christ in Flesh

Bless up di lambs bread

no wine no strong drink

Irie

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/12/2021 6:54:53 PM

So theres a thing called religiois exemption

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/13/2021 4:32:22 AM

Blessed I Garveys Africa

Jah Bless

Ital livity

Fire

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/13/2021 4:38:29 AM

Melchizedek order is Incient order of priest here in Africa. Bobo man dreadlock Melchizedek the Most I Jah Priest. The livity order Rasta way of life is the Bobo man Melchizedek the most I priestly order of Rastafari.

Haile I Selassie I

Imanuel I

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 11/13/2021 2:52:50 PM

Blessed love Cedric,

I did not see the I's question until just now. Where I heard about dairy causing osteoporosis was from health classes and books/videos. Sebi talks about dairy causing harm also; during one of his lectures, Sebi drops to his knees and pops right back up then he says something like, "I'm 80 years old, if I drank dairy my knees would still be on the ground! Hahaha!"

Dairy leeches the calcium out of your bones. Notice how the dairy industry doesn't claim that milk builds strong bones anymore? They just be like, "got milk?" Studies show that countries that drink/eat dairy products have higher rates of osteoporosis, compared to countries that don't deal with dairy.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/14/2021 8:23:02 AM

^Hes right.
Dairy being bad for you is a common fact, things have changed since when I and I went to school.... Please do a google search on 'is dairy bad for you' and see the top answers. This isnt to show that google is the be all and end all of knowledge but a good reference point for 'common' knowledge and globally accepted facts
Blessed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I