Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=11

Vaccinations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/5/2015 10:51:03 AM

Some interesting facts:

THE POISONED NEEDLE

Through the lethal power of this poisoned needle, the simple zymotic (contagious) diseases of the past have been devolved into the horrors of the present — our terrifying and expanding crop of "killer diseases". Many of these strange "mystery diseases" that baffle the entire medical world, are the sordid products of vaccine poisons that disturb the chemical balance of the body and interfere with normal functioning.

All these medically-made atrocities are far worse than smallpox or any of the other eruptive diseases that nature provides as a means of expelling the accumulated poison waste from the abused body. This interference with the balanced economy of nature has multiplied the problems beyond the power of science to control.

Our worst epidemics now are epidemics of vaccination in which more people are killed every year by "vaccinal diseases" than by the diseases that the vaccinations were supposed to combat.

Vaccination, instead of being the promised blessing to the world, has proved to be a curse of such sweeping devastation that it has caused more death and disease than war, pestilence, and plague combined. There is no scourge (with the possible exception of atomic radiation) that is more destructive to our nation’s health than this monument of human deception — this slayer of the innocent —this crippler of body and brain — THE POISONED NEEDLE.

The Poisoned Needle

AFRIKAN ORIGINS OF INNOCULATION

It is said that scarification was misunderstood by the west. They viewed it as some silly, fanciful form of adornment, or simply a display of social status, when in fact, it had a medicinal purpose as well.

Our issue/concern isn't with the actual practice of inoculation or disease prevention, as this originated by InI ancestors. The problem, as always, is with the capitalistic, unatural, racist and discriminatory history of western health industry.

The ancient Afrikan tradition of inoculation was brought abroad through the trans-atlantic slave trade. This is a documented story one one said slave, though InI know many practiced these sciences.

Around 1721 in America, Onesimus, an African slave taught his master an age old African technique used to inoculate smallpox where a pustule from an infected person was broken with a thorn and then used to puncture the skin of a healthy person.

Subsequently, during a smallpox epidemic in the Boston, MA area, 241 healthy people were inoculated using this African technique, and only six contracted smallpox. During the American Revolutionary War, George Washington had inoculated his entire army against smallpox using this African procedure, which was only modified in the 1790’s by Dr. Edward Jenner who altered the African smallpox inoculation technique simply by using a less hazardous type of smallpox germ. White folks still don’t realize the power of black minds!

Black Medicine

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/5/2015 5:44:55 PM

I have kept I children updated with the regular vaccines. There have been so many claims against it that have no proof, they are either attributed to badly done or doctored studies, or based on people's pondering.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/5/2015 6:07:22 PM

I havent personally witnessed any mishaps with vaccines to my memory right now but I a liar is liar is a liar is a liar. If some of them once sold "medications" supposedly tainted with HIV why think they are honest now? If they would target certain areas with abortion clinics why they wouldn't with vaccines? If they would give Ethiopians pills or shots to maake them less fertile why wouldn't they with vaccines? So many things have been done to I and others by them why would we think not so with vaccines? I put nuttin pass them! Can I prove they are doing this with vaccines, NO! From thier track record its highly likely!

Sankofa!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/6/2015 11:32:17 AM

Agreed breddah VDR!

InI nah need proof of the obvious, and even if not so obvious, being suspect is enough for I. Like I said, under this white supremacy system, why in the world would we, for an instant, think that the health industry is exempt from genocidal warfare? What makes this industry more noble then all the other racist institutions designed to destroy us??

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/6/2015 11:42:44 AM

The health system is not exempt from white supremacy. Are we saying no to western medicine completely? In which case should any of de I dem or de I dem relatives have heart attack / road traffic accident / gunshot wound should not be seeking any of the western health services for help. Or are we accepting the good for the good and rejecting what's bAd? In which case we need a better screening process or filtering process for the good and bad more so than a suspicion!! I suggested research, from melanated and none melanated international sources. Whatever the I dem feel but we shouldn't apply 'because I had a suspicion' attitude to the whole of medicine much less every single vaccine on the planet as if they all come from the same lab. In all seriousness when dealing with life and death situations we can't be so blind

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/6/2015 12:06:21 PM

I overs where di I is coming from. Each case would have to be evaluated accordingly. Do I think that a cup of "bitters" would heal a body broken up by a car accident? Of course not. Would I recommend acupuncture to heal HIV, no I.

But in regards to the subject at hand, so-called mandatory vaccines, flu shots and all dat bizznezz, InI suggest going down this path wisely, keeping in mind it's history in relation to people of color.

Also, with proper Ital livity, the chances of heart attacks an ting are sigificantly lessened.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/7/2015 7:40:45 AM

This is an interesting one worthy of consideration, whether one agrees or not...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/7/2015 7:53:12 AM

National Vaccine Information Center

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/8/2015 10:37:05 PM

I used to be more prone to believe people like them, and would repeat their false claims as if they were fact. Eventually I started to spend a little more time looking into their claims and like I said a few months ago, they are worse liars than Babylon.

They make such unfounded claims and false connections and try to put it together in a convincing package. And when they incorporate some facts, they distort the facts so much that it becomes a lie. It is so bad that I found that it is safer to assume that what they are saying is false, unless I find something through I research that shows I otherwise.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/8/2015 10:57:01 PM

Its hard to find facts with their shytstem CON'trolling much (if not all) the "facts" being searched.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I