Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6312&start_row=1

HAILE SELASSIE: “I AM HE FROM ORI (AUSAR)”

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/1/2015 10:34:05 PM

HAILE SELASSIE: “I AM HE FROM ORI (AUSAR)”

Haile Selassie made this statement, but one has to do research to find out just who was Ori. He is the First King of Ethiopia. (By Ethiopia is meant that of all Africa). In one of his declarations Haile Selassie announced that he is the head not only of Ethiopia, but of all people of African descent everywhere. These statements are profound to all Black people everywhere in the world today. In research of this kind it is like going back to the beginning of time itself. The time period is before the flood.

HIM LINEAGE

The key to who is Ori is the Ark, it seems that Ori and Noah is one and same person.

One of the names Haile Selassie is called in Ethiopia is Arko the Wise, for when he knows he is right he will not change his mind. The name Ori is also known as Ausar which has a symbol of the all seeing eye. There is a reason for such statements, what the King of Kings is saying is that he is the original First and Last a circle 365. He has also said “I am Sovereign of the oldest Empire in the world”. For this reason, He is called King of Kings and Lord of Lords, because Ethiopia (Africa) gave the world the idea of Kingship, he can name every King after Ausar (Ori) right down to himself in this age. The Ark of the Covenant now rest in Axum. It was Ausar (Ori, Noah) who built the Ark, and Y(J)ah made the covenant with ausar, so a one can see just where this King is coming from. Ethiopians has also said that
Kamit (Egypt) is a colony that came out of Ethiopia. Its religion was built around Ausar and its people is Black, which we are the people without any doubt who today live in Africa and the West. Ausar was the First Christ, when he was born a voice was heard saying, “The Lord of all the Earth is Born”. This is where another of his titles comes from “Earth Rightful Ruler”, because it was Ausar (Ori) who the covenant was made with. These statements are 100% facts, and this man has all the proof of it. To this day the word Ausar still exist as the number Ten in Ethiopia today. It shows that these things center around Ethiopia, and besides many people who study history know these things as facts. The whole fuss about Kamit (Egypt) all center around Ausar (Ori) which was told to the Greeks from around 332BC. They know this is true, that when the Greeks saw for themselves they called the Ethiopians Gods.

When a one looks at Ori, you see the history of the world from a different light. From the standpoint of the African, for us Black people. This should be encouraged, because it is about ourselves, but it seems as if it is hidden. I think that every man and woman have a right to know where they come from, and their history. These things are coming to light more and more each day, thanks to the Black Historians we have today, who have gone beyond the period of slavery in the Black experience of history. Our ancestors wrote on rocks and stone, the most enduring to last, so that it is not to be forgotten. a lot of these artifacts can now be seen in Europe, (and in Eastern Europe).

Even now in Italy Rome there is an Obelisk taken from Ethiopia, and is
wanted back by Ethiopians for it is listed as a national treasure. The
question of Ori (Ausar) has come to a point where the Blackman begins to see who he really is. In the ancient history of Ethiopia Ausar was killed by his brother Set, through jealousy and cut up into 14 pieces and scattered about. Ausar’s wife Aset (Isis) looks for the pieces with her sister Nephthys, they found the pieces put them back together and Aset (Isis) conceived a child Heru, (this was after Ausar had been cut into 14 pieces) who challenged his uncle Set and defeated him in the court of law by the very law he made for others to live by, his penalty for this was to disseminate (spread) the wisdom of Ausar throughout the world. The whole scenario is on the temple walls of Wa-Set (Luxor or Thebes as called by the Greeks). What we as Afrikaans must do is stop looking at the map borders of
Africa, and know that Africa is one, and their social, and religious systems is all the same, called by different names, but all mean the same thing.

The customs are the same, also the words. They go far back, like the work koko which is a Jamaican earth food and in Ethiopia it is a Mountain. Now the mountain plays a great part in the history of Black people at home and abroad, the ancients said “we came from the Mountains of the Moon” and even now if one looks close enough it can even be seen today. If one takes time to look at Ethiopia, you can see that the country is a mountainous region. In Jamaica the people who ran away from the plantations always ran to the hills for protection. When people of Jamaica talk of hill country, the Maroons came to mind.

These people were skilled mountain people who the British could not defeat and taught the British the art of Guerrilla Warfare. It is not a part of Jamaican history the British care to talk about. So in time of trouble our people always go to the mountain and you see this both in East and West Africa to the Islands of the Caribbean, in Jamaica. The idea of Africa as one is not new, Homer the Greek writer has said that Ethiopia consists of, “from the setting to the rising of the Sun”. What is important here is that Homer who went to Kamit (Egypt) to study must have been told by his teachers, the outlay of the continent of Africa, for there is no record of Homer going to the West or deep South of Africa. Homer lived some time between the 7th-11th Century B.C. Herodotus who lived 424-484 B.C. states that the “ancient city of Meroe is the capital of all Ethiopia”. Once again he must have been told by his teachers for these men went no further than the temples of Kamit.

At some time or other we the Blackman taught the Greeks and Romans also at a later time Spain and Portugal. Most important to the African was God who was identified in all nature, also the King who in most cases was thought to be sacred, it should be said that all Kings of Africa are related. Their Kingship was so similar. The authority of the King was by divine right and to show his authority it is symbolized by the symbol of a Lion in the case of Ori even to this day. Haile Selassie still keeps the ancient symbol of the Lion of authority. It is said that he who has the Lion as a symbol, has supernatural powers and by wearing parts of the Lion, its tooth or mane it is believed that one can revive lost powers, cure illness and win immunity from death.

Cheikh Anta Diop in his book “Pre Colonial Black Africa” states: “The universe was ruled by only one set of hierarchic forces: every being,
animate or inanimate, could occupy only a specific place according to his or its potential. These forces were cumulative: Thus, a living being who had as talisman the fang or claw of a lion, in which the vital force of the animal was concentrated, increased his own power by that much. In order to overcome him in battle, one had to have a sum of forces greater than his own plus the lions. (Look at the coat of arms of England). Therefore, the struggle between two Kings was above all a magic struggle on the level of these vital forces. It took place long before the physical combat in the arena, around the water jugs and libation stumps set up in the ground, during the night, in the sacred groves. We can be sure that from the beginning of African history until the conquest by the West, each traditional King before going into combat indulged in these practices, and therefore firmly believed that victory was on his side.”

This statement explains a lot, most import that the symbol of the lion belongs to Africa. It dates to the time of Heru at least to 56,000 B.C. this was the reason for the building of the Sphinx (The Sphinx was the form of the ancient God Heru). We must remember that the word Sphinx is a Greek work meaning "living image". Also Malcolm X tells us it means the Father of everything Abu-Al-Hole. At every period in African history, the Lion has been used as the protective symbol of temples, the King and people. It is interesting to note that the Merotic temples of Naga, which was called the Lion Temple had a three headed Lion called “Apedemak”. Herodotus says that Meroe was a great city and Metropolis, most of its buildings were of red brick (800 B.C. at Napata) Stone. It must be remembered that both Greeks and English have had Lions as their symbols, and the only lions they have are locked up in cages. We as Afrikaans must be aware of the fact that these nations have stolen our Birthright of important symbols and use our own symbols against us daily.

Another symbol is George and the Dragon, which was and is a symbol of the defeat of Set (the evil one) by Heru, and it is now a symbol of England. This is an outrage. They use our symbols and they never say where they get them from.

They say we as Afrikans are ignorant yet they use our symbols, why don’t they tell the truth, it is said that the truth shall set you free. They say you cannot see all the view of a cube at just one perspective, there are six angles in all to look at, and each angle has its meaning. With the opening of the mind the reader will see that these things are true.

I AM HE FROM ORI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/2/2015 1:40:48 AM

Give thanks for the reasoning. As even with Ezanas adoption of foreign religion, Ethiopia's 'Christian' culture was always permeated with ancient or indigenous science and wisdom. King Ori is the Root. Not David. His Majesty attest to this himself.

The Yoruba definition of Ori resonates well with me. And makes sense if the origin is with Ausar. Blessed love and hope more knowledge can be shared

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 12/2/2015 3:22:31 AM

Give thanks for this interesting reasoning.

Messenger: Always was Sent: 12/2/2015 4:19:22 AM

Thanks, was a great read.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/2/2015 7:41:34 AM

I meant to add, the Tekken (obelisk) has long been returned to Ethiopia

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 12/2/2015 8:22:28 AM

Haile Selassie I in KMT

Give thanks.
The I want to High-Light from the link the Sister RastaGoddess posted:

Name of Soveriegn Length of Reign Year of the World Before Christ

I. Ori or Aram 60 970-1030 4470

II. Gariak I 66 1096 4404
III. Gannkam 83 1179 4321
IV. Borsa (Queen) 67 1246 4254
V. Gariak II 60 1306 4194
VI. Djan I 80 1386 4114
VII. Djan II 60 1446 4054
VIII. Senefrou 20 1466 4034
IX. Zeenabzamin 58 1524 3976
X. Sahlan 60 1584 3916
XI. Elaryan 80 1664 3836
XII. Nimroud 60 1724 3776
XIII. Eylouka (Queen) 45 1769 3731
XIV. Saloug 30 1799 3701
XV. Kharid 72 1871 3629
XVI. Hogeb 100 1971 3529
XVII. Makaws 70 2041 3459
XVIII. Assa 30 2071 3429
XIX. Affar 50 2121 3379
XX. Milanos 62 2183 3317
XXI. Soliman Tehagi 73 2256 3244

Total: 21 Sovereigns of the Tribe of Ori.
From the Deluge until
the fall of the Tower of Babel 531 2787 2713

Source: LIST OF ETHIOPIAN SOVEREIGNS LIST OF ETHIOPIAN KINGS by H.I.H. Tafari Makonnen, G.C.B.. G.C.M.G., L.L.D. June 19, 1922

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/2/2015 11:55:50 AM

Blessed rizing beloved Idren. Give thanks for the Inergy. To Itinue building on this...

Esoterically, prior to the Spring Equinox of 10,500 BC, from the Rule of the Gods on Earth (34,525 BCE) to the evaporation of the Nile valley lakes (4,600 BCE) . . . . the astronomer, architecture and temple engineering priests of the Ancient Egyptian Mystery School of Anu, known in the Bible as the School of On.

Ori is a metaphysical concept important to Afrikan spirituality and way of life.

Ori, literally meaning “head,” refers to one’s spiritual intuition and destiny. It is the reflective spark of human consciousness. When one has a balanced character, one obtains an alignment with one’s Ori or divine self.

Alignment with one’s Ori brings, to the person who obtains it, inner peace and satistaction with life. To come to know the Ori is, essentially, to come to know oneself, a concept extremely foreign to Western philosophy. The primacy of individual identity is best captured in a Yoruba proverb: “Ori la ba bo, a ba f'orisa sile”. When translated, this becomes It is the inner self we ought to venerate, and let divinity be.

Ori o,

When I look for my path, it is you who walks beside me

may we walk in harmony and not stumble upon each others feet

When I am in my darkest hour, it is you who shine a light

may our depths of sorrow always be matched by heights of joy

When I am lost and without direction, it is you who takes my hand

may wisdom reign in the kingdom of our soul

When I am alone in the darkness I ask

my Ori, what are you?  

you are the other reality inside

you are the owner of righteous intuition you are my power to observe,

reason and inspire you are my one real identity

you are me

Ori o bless your omo

Ase o

The Hebrew word "Ori" means golden light, and there is also the "Or" and "Ori" in Orion the most known part of our galaxy next to the Milky Way.

You will soon see why the "OR" leads to everything going on here in the w"or"ld.

Check it:

w-OR-ld (world)
w-OR-d (word)
ORI-gin (origin)
ORI-ginat-OR (originator)
ORI-ANU (Orion)

In the Y"or"uba (Yoruba) tradition of the ORI-sa it is known as "ORI
-INU". Within this philosophy, the concept of "inu",translatable as  "inside", "inwardness",implies a range of meanings, from the physical to the abstract.

The conception of the self represented by the concepts of “Ori” and “Ori Inu”. The word ''Ori' means head. It may also be used to refer to the immaterial personality, the spirit that is understood as being the nucleus of the self and the embodiment of the individual's  potential, a self that predates the birth of the individual on earth  and outlives the death of the body.

This 'inner head', being  a spiritual  entity that derives from the creator of the universe and is the source of the individual's soul/self.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/2/2015 9:50:54 PM

ORI - OROMO??

Check the VERY first on the ORI lineage:

TRIBE OR POSTERITY OF ORI OR ARAM
I. Ori or Aram or OROMO 60 970-1030 4470

ORI – A GENETIC TERM?

ORI is the DNA sequence that signals for the origin of replication,
Mitochondrial DNA in many organisms has two ORI sequences. In humans, they are calledoriH and oriL for the heavy and light strand of the DNA, each is the origin of replication for single-stranded replication

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/3/2015 8:56:37 AM

It should also be mentioned that there is a 'King Etyope, or King Ityope' (or something of that nature) in the Kings list too.

Its long been accepted that the name Ethiopia is foreign and disrespectful as it means land of the burnt faces.

But

If there was a'King Ethiopia' at some point and this was BEFORE european contact with ethiopia, wouldn't it make more sense to assume this is where the name originates?? There4 being indigenous?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 12/3/2015 7:06:45 PM

Christianity brought Ethiopian Inity? Sure about that? Are the Southern Ethiopians part of that ONE Ethiopia?
Is Ethiopia one Ethiopia? Are Amhara and Tigraye one or Oromo?

Fatrue GA!
This something I said from I read the list, the Greeks jus call the people afyer the King and define the word by their feature of dark skin

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I