Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6304&start_row=1

Mystic Testimonies the I experience through Kristos Iyesus.

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 11/30/2015 2:15:45 PM

All I life when i get attacks in the middle of the night, the kind where the i feel like the soul is being pulled into darkness, i shout Jesus! And it stop n im back to normal. I believe it is why our Lord IYesus Kristos said, "those who call on me shall be saved"
blessings

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/1/2015 8:43:31 AM

Before you call for your ancestor or to Jah or curse bad word when duppy hold u like Peter tosh

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/1/2015 8:47:33 AM

In this time we have a New Name. King Rastafari. Weak heart shall tremble when they hear that sound........

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 12/1/2015 9:55:52 AM

Blessed love Garvey Africa!
would love if we open a new topic to explain further what realy happens when duppy hold you and why he get access. have we fallen short in sin or have we fallen short of Faith in IYesus Kristos/The Father?
Love and Unity!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/1/2015 6:12:37 PM

Respect Bredda. That last q direc to m or generally speaking? Falling short of faith in Christ....... I man don't fall short. I rise high and have transcended the bound of Christ philosophy and enslavement. Nothing for I to put I faith inna outside of I which is the eternal. While I respect your personal choices. I sight Christ culture as entering Kenya mainly through the Portugese and Roman route after a while under Arab influence and Islam; what was the I doing before that I wonder?

Faith in Christ? The I a de original Madjai Kushite Vanguards of Kemet

Love Mamma Afrika

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/3/2015 12:46:20 AM

I had a dream the other night that the battle in the heavens of Revelations was happening within I mind-body temple-soul

They are trying to influence. I used to always have them attack in sleep too, for dreams and sleep , so much happens , ingels and demons try to scare and put things in mind to keep I on course for the good or to go astray, Angels and Demons have no purpose on earth besides with people, igles are serving: JAHs word , truth, irits, vibe, way, life. Duppys confuse, Babylon results from people being led away from JAHs WAY (Christ) and believing a lie and being tempted by what entices ones Hearts more than the Love of their creator. Ill usions they make in the dreams and daydreams and create confusion and people are living in delusion, so RASTAFARI is a SET-APART people, to be holy and sanctified in mind body and irits.

More soveirgnty to the I while awake and in rest- THE SPIRIT NEVER SLEEPS, yea JAH does not slumber, no night in Zion,
Imitate the good - turn away from the evil, satin get behind the I and Holy Emannuel I enlighten and shine upon our faces and hearts.
Its the Conquering Lion of The Tribe of Judah, The Living God, The Power of The Holy Trinity that protects, live in HIS righteousness and He will be a shield, sin and evildoing brings down your shield, yes righteousness exaults a nation and a individual abouve their enemys and sets IandI in a high place where the floods of duppys cannot reach, be a citizen of Holy Mt Zion I and ibeidience to the Creator JAH brings a closer relations ship with the Light of the Trinity and all things will be overcome through HIM

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 12/3/2015 9:27:47 AM

Amen ras jessep86
blessed love for the knowledge Jah bless!

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I