Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=629&start_row=1

W.T.C

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/15/2005 11:12:33 AM

Blessing Blessing my follow Ras this is very interesting in deed yes. But I am very sorry I cant remember specifically where I got it from. But When I was living in Queens a couple of years ago, my mother and I was coming from some where in Elmhurst Queens. My mother and I stopped at a buss stop to catch the bus to go to the subway to go back home. While my mother and this lady was talking. This day was SEPTEMBER 11 2001. (911) (EMERGENCY) I overheard my mother and the lady talking the lady said PLANS CRASHED IN THE TWIN TOWERS when I heard it, it didn't hit me. We hoped on the buss and it was a bunch of students from St. John's College. Took the train, and came off. When I came out of the sub way at Sutphin and Archer in Queens, everyone looked paranoid. It all hit me when I got home my siblings was all watching the TV. It hit me.

You see when I look back now I didn't really know the whole meaning of it until now, when I read the stuff about the freemasons. THE N.Y. IS NEWYORK CITY OF COURS. AND I THINK THE QQ33 WAS THE FLIGHT OF THE BOWING AIR PLANE. AND WHEN THE ARE CONVERTED IT IS ƒΎƒΙƒΑƒΑƒ£ƒ£. THE (N) is scull head. The (Y) a lot of Jews is in N.Y. the (QQ) HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE BOWING AIR PLANE. THE 33 OF COURSE THE TWIN TOWERS. BUT THE 33 I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE NUMBERS HAS TO DO WITH IT. BUT I REST TO SURE THEY ARE VERY SIGNIFICANT AND THIS IS NOT THE HALF OF IT THIS ƒΎƒΙƒΑƒΑƒ£ƒ£. WAS ON A WEBSITE BEFORE 9/11 IS NY DOOMED OR COINCIDENT (NY) WAS ƒΎƒΙ (QQ) WAS ƒΑƒΑƒnAND 33 WAS ƒ£ƒ£ LONG BEFORE 9/11 IF I'M LIYING WHY ITS ON THE KEY BOARD????????????????

MY RAS CONGREGATE AND SREAD WISDOM AND FAITH.

PEACE, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, FAITH, UNDERSTANDING... JAH BLESS.

Messenger: rootz Sent: 4/3/2009 11:24:58 AM

bless there,

i like going through old posts and seeing previous discussions etc and i came across this thread! i have no idea what the i is saying here but i'm curious to know coz it sounds interesting. can anyone please add on to or explain?

RootsTafari
Selassie I
JAH!
RastafarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/3/2009 12:44:36 PM

Here are some related reasonings:

???????world Trade Centers

The 911 Coverup

Zechariah's Thermonuclear War

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 4/3/2009 1:57:43 PM

I heard the Obama administration is calling the war on terror "Overseas Contingency Operations" now

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I