Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=626&start_row=1

???????world Trade Centers

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/14/2005 7:06:49 PM

BLESSING EVERYONE i'm with Dr. Binghi currently and we are discussing about coincidences about the world trade centers...Did anyone else hear about the mysteries on the following: Type in NYQQ33 on your computer in STYLE WINGDING NOT WINGDING 2 OR 3 WINGDING, FONT 78...MAKE SURE CAP LOCK ARE ON...USE CAPITAL LETTERS.

BLESSINGS...

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/14/2005 9:27:28 PM

Thats very interesting. Where did you find this at?

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/14/2005 9:42:29 PM

I have seen others with Bush and Clinton, the Clinton one was about the sexual scandal I believe. Don't remember how those worked in Word though.

Strange

Bergy

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/15/2005 10:51:57 AM

Very interesting, huh? When the I showed me that, I was surprised. Neither one of us knows much about it though, that's why I suggested him post it here. Any comments from the I them?

I can see the NY and the 33.... but why the QQ? Anyone know?

There must be something to it, why else would it be floating around like this?

Bless

Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/15/2005 11:02:36 AM

Blessing Blessing my follow Ras this is very interesting in deed yes. But I am very sorry I cant remember specifically where I got it from. But When I was living in Queens a couple of years ago, my mother and I was coming from some where in Elmhurst Queens. My mother and I stopped at a buss stop to catch the bus to go to the subway to go back home. While my mother and this lady was talking. This day was SEPTEMBER 11 2001. (911) (EMERGENCY)¡K I overheard my mother and the lady talking the lady said PLANS CRASHED IN THE TWIN TOWERS when I heard it, it didn't hit me. We hoped on the buss and it was a bunch of students from St. John¡¦s College. Took the train, and came off. When I came out of the sub way at Sutphin and Archer in Queens, everyone looked paranoid. It all hit me when I got home my siblings was all watching the TV. It hit me.

You see when I look back now I didn't really know the whole meaning of it until now, when I read the stuff about the freemasons. THE N.Y. IS NEWYORK CITY OF COURS. AND I THINK THE QQ33 WAS THE FLIGHT OF THE BOWING AIR PLANE. AND WHEN THE ARE CONVERTED IT IS ƒ¾ƒÉƒÁƒÁƒ£ƒ£. THE (N) is scull head. The (Y) a lot of Jews is in N.Y. the (QQ) HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE BOWING AIR PLANE. THE 33 OF COURSE THE TWIN TOWERS. BUT THE 33 I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE NUMBERS HAS TO DO WITH IT. BUT I REST TO SURE THEY ARE VERY SIGNIFICANT¡K AND THIS IS NOT THE HALF OF IT¡K THIS ƒ¾ƒÉƒÁƒÁƒ£ƒ£. WAS ON A WEBSITE BEFORE 9/11 IS NY DOOMED OR COINCIDENT¡K (NY) WAS ƒ¾ƒÉ (QQ) WAS ƒÁƒÁƒnAND 33 WAS ƒ£ƒ£ LONG BEFORE 9/11 IF I'M LIYING WHY ITS ON THE KEY BOARD????????????????

MY RAS CONGREGATE AND SREAD WISDOM AND FAITH.

PEACE, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, FAITH, UNDERSTANDING... JAH BLESS.

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/15/2005 11:13:27 AM

What happened, Ras?

Did we miss something?

I am very curious about this, would like to know origin of this information, does anyone know?

Bless

Messenger: JahWarrior Sent: 2/17/2005 8:49:30 AM

Greetings!

Something more...

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/wingding.htm

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/war.asp

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/rumors.asp

Blessed Love!

JW

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/17/2005 1:07:05 PM

Blessed be, Jah Warrior...

This information was exactly what I was looking for. I'm sure RasTajari will appreciate it also. Can this be co-incidence?

Also, bredren.... can someone please explain to me how the pope's name equals 666? I've heard this before, but because I don't know how it works, I seem foolish every time I bring it up.

One more thing, the Roman numerals on below the pyramid on the back of the dollar... What do they equal again?

Bless, Idren, and thaks to the I them for the information, I will cherish and share it forever.. Blessed be.. Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/17/2005 10:04:11 PM

The thing about the popes name has to do with adding the roman numerals to get six hundred and sixty six.

The Title of the Pope in Rome is Vicarius Filii Dei. It is inscribed on his mitre.

V 5
I 1
C 100
A
R
I 1
V 5
S

F
I 1
L 50
I 1
I 1

D 500
E
I 1

Also,
(John Paul II)

I 1
O
A
N
E
S

P
A
V 5
L 50
V 5
S

S
E
C 100
V 5
N
D 500
O

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NegusNegas Sent: 2/18/2005 3:02:35 PM

the pope in general really has little to do with the mark of the beast and the 666 identity. true the beast will stem from the city of Rome which shall come to rise in power in the 3rd world war but as for the beast himself, he sahll come from a land in the east.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I