Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6161&start_row=61

Yoga

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 126
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 1:13:30 PM

Seen my Lord. Since Selassie I gloried in the bible would the I say he was under mental slavery doctrines thus a slave? Yet He comes as King of kings, Lord of lords, Conquering Lion of Judah, root of David, Elect of God and Light of this world. The Almighty a mental slave? That he would need to justify his life with his love for christ? I love christ.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/28/2015 2:24:56 PM

Yes I Lord DURU this all is true. Give thankhs for the humble Ixplanation for the Idren. More Innerstanding + Iverstanding, More Oneness
Blessed Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/28/2015 2:27:19 PM

Yoga = Oneness
Yes of course to get d energy flowing freely ,to balance d energy flow but dat was just a small part of it while Babylon made a Health thing out of it while every spiritual path is yoga , a union , a realization dat there is no other "God" but I , life itself is JAH , InI is life not a part but whole of it hence d word "holy" to be whole again , I n I was never separate just a concept or idea that made it think so ,just a mind thing ,JAH is life and love is it's will.
It is worth reading twice brother John.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 2:55:57 PM

On the home page of this website a speech of Selassie I almighty is quoted:
"However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without christ is bound to meet with no better fate. Words of I and I God Haile Selassie I."

Selessie I never come with yoga, him come with christ, thats why he conquered all his enemies, and when the right time come, he was caught up to God and his throne[Zion], him show I theres no death no more. He never taught yoga, but he taught love of christ and salvation of christ. Christ is my Glory.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/28/2015 7:22:59 PM

Idren, the I should know that HaMossiach Tafari IS Christ. And so are I&I&I anointed. And Yoga is a practice and a study to experience the oneness with the Almighty that the people deemed "anointed" have also been said to embody since the origination of the word messiah/christ, even to Krsna in HinduKush, and the Kings anointed in crocodile oil (messah) in Kemet. Look deeper into the Istory of these words, the cultures and spiritual systems they come from, and the I may come to Overstand as deeply as Qidus Abjanhoy, and then the I may see why His Imperial Majesty practices Yoga alongside Tewahedo, and does not see a conflict between the two.
Blessed Oneness of JAH

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/28/2015 9:00:56 PM

https://youtu.be/SpqG-jLcQwE

Wish I could embed but I dont think it works?
Hope the I's take a look.... Big Up JAH9 Empress LOVE!

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 1:14:20 AM

Selassie I is not christ, but one with christ. why would christ follow himself? Selassie I is the almighty God. christ is in him, and he is in christ. bible christ:i am in my father, n my father in me.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 1:17:08 AM

Christ should have no fear of proclaiming himself to the world. since he's no longer under the yoke of the oppressor as when he first appeared. this time he's the ruler. king of kings and lord of lords.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 1:18:36 AM

Holy Emmanuel I

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 1:30:21 AM

Ganja is my meditation ganja in my brain. I know selassie i burn de herb. since he glory in de bible, and genesis say use all herbs. mi nuh know bout no selassie i practice yoga. mi know him meditate. with herb.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 126

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I