Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=613&start_row=1

Mark of the Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/12/2005 5:45:40 PM

Blessed Be!

-----I was reading a message on tattoos, and realized that the mark of the beast is something much debated.. I and I have heard that it might in fact be literally 666. I've also heard it could stand for a man. Also, it could be that microchip they want to implant in everyone. The possibility is there, it could also be tattoos... Does anyone have any comments on this mark?

Respect, Iyah One Love

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/12/2005 6:40:32 PM

Yes beloved,

If you look into the new currency system in europe a lot of people are getting the micro chip. As a matter of fact over 6,000 people here in america have it now. And get this, they put it in your right hand or your forehead. Sounds familiar right? It goes along with freemasonry and the brotherhood. This is the new one world ordrer, otherwise a cashless society in which everything is based on smartcard technology. The cash no longer has a purpose, people accually swip their hands or heads in front of a scanner and it works like a credit card. But it also has transmittors that can trace where you are, who you are, med info, socila security and everything. Ita dread ina babylon rasta.

Like prezident brown say,

"What is heaven for them for I man is hell."

This is the one world order my bredren. Because without this microchip, WE CAN NOT BUY OR SELL.

Hailing Rastafari

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/12/2005 8:50:10 PM

idren the title of the pope, in roman numerals = 666 (whose number totals 666, antichrist)

also, microchips have already been inplanted in newborns under the skin on the hand (they tell the parents its a good way to record family medical history and identify missing children)

if you look at the first barcodes that came out, the numerals in the code ended with a H or a F, hand or forehead

it has been reported by x-members of military intelligence that products marked with barcodes will indicate which members of society can purchase those items, you must have your implant in the right place

RSK

if I remember the publication, I'll add it later

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/13/2005 4:04:11 AM

Well unfortunalty bredren its reality not an illusion. Anytime now this country could make it manditory that a person have it. I refuse. I will not be part of their system. And the mark of the beast is a mans number bredren. Revelation tells us clearly that it is a mans number and that a man with wisdom and insight is to calculate that number.

Love

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/13/2005 6:37:46 AM

Ightes Brethrren!

I don't think this sign is a material thing.... to have it on forehead and hand just means to think and act like the beast shows you, imo.

But then I had an experience some days ago... in school I talked to a friend who is not Rasta or knows the bible, and he told me that they want to get a microchip in his dog.... and that in near future they also wanna do that with man. I didn't immediatly associate this with Revelation.... but then he said, that he didn't want such a thing in his body, but that all will have to accept this otherwise they won't be able to buy things. And then it suddenly made "click" in my head and I was just perplexed... this guy knows nothing about revelation and scripture... and though he nearly quoted the exact verse without even knowing it... I strongly felt this was a sign JAH sent I. Just amazing...

Selah

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/13/2005 1:34:51 PM

Yes I, Idren.

---If this is the mark, and this is the only way to eat..... I and I will starve first, or rob the wicked ones of their food and things. In these times, it's more and more apparent that we are going to have so much physical suffering and pain. My dream in life, the thing I could have died happy with... was to raise children. I'm actually crying right now, thinking about how it might never happen. Or more likely -I should not let it happen, or my own child will suffer for it. This is a very painful realization for I. You don't know how bad I want to declare war myself on all of them, but I know I can't fight the world. Jah Jah help I. As the Kebra Nagast says: "He who increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow." The more I live, the more I know this personally. Brethren and sistren, I almost wish I could just remain blind to this... almost...

Blessed be, Idren ---respect

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/13/2005 5:43:44 PM

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to recieve a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight let him calculate the number of the beast for it is a mans number. His number is 666.

Rev 16- 18

Yes I, this is a physical mark. How can the beast force someone to follow evil. He can't. But he can force them to take the chip.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2005 1:23:17 AM

I and I have reasoned about the mark of the beast in the past. You can find a lot about it in these reasonings, especially the first one. The first one has reasonings about the microchip and about how the popes name adds up to 666 when converted from roman numerals.

IDENTITY CARDS- MARK OF THE BEAST

Micro Chip, Mark of the Beast

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/14/2005 11:49:05 AM

Yes I

Apologies, there are so many discusions going at once, I didn't even notice the other ones on this topic. I would have just replied to those.

---Scary thought, huh? The time is very soon. They have started to mark people already with the mark of the beast... soon, if not already, the Antichrist will be born. (Any thoughts on this, Idren?)
I'm sure that for a short time in the beginning, we can escape to nature -to the mountains... but that would only delay the problem for us, just for a few years -maximum. What else can we do, Idren??? I'll cut off my right hand if needed... my head too?? I refuse the mark, but again, how can 1 man fight millions when the time comes?

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/14/2005 11:49:21 AM

and yes, I know of George

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I