Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6124&start_row=1

Double standard

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2015 2:11:26 PM

This action is time and time again written off as 'knockout game'........

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 6/27/2015 3:45:49 PM

What do you hope to gain by posting this negativity?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2015 5:47:16 PM

This is the point. This gets IGNORED. Hate crimes by White people get sensationalized while other types of hate crimes are dismissed as games... Just because it is negative does not mean it should be ignored. People get killed in this fashion and no one wants to talk about it........................... Demonizing White people fits a Political agenda -- furthering race friction -- reporting upon evil acts of other races goes against this agenda.. "No no, this isnt a hate crime, this is just a knockout game!" -- Who cares if people are getting killed by it, cant be hate.............

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 6:12:24 PM

This is far right white supremacist democrat propaganda.

Type thing which would air on FOX

The difference between the two is a 500-1000 year history of the same form of hate crime and racism. Repeatedly and Repeatedly from one group to another in a mass disproportionate way. The difference is one isolated episode as you have here compared to what you call sensationalisation if it were a black victim and white aggressor because black people in the west go through these things at a much higher PROPORTION than white people. Yes. Police brutality toward black males is what it I s.... For example we didn't kick up such a riot over the treatment of the little black girl at the pool party because it was a one off.... We did because shit happens ALL THE TIME. Erik Garner.... ALL the time.

This is far right foolishness who try and cover up and deny what's happening. White people want to play victim now before the revolution come, smh.

Think about another example. The White kid who shot up the church. He was arrested without any fuss without any struggle with a bullet proof vest for HIS protection and a stop at BK on the way.
- Last time I was TRAFFIC stopped I had my face pressed against the pavement and subsequently dragged into the paddy wagon. For a misdemeanour. In this society it seems all I needed was to be trans racially White and to have killed 9 black men women and children and I would have been straight. Smh

Don't tell black people and Rasta people that the Until is here, or that hate crimes / racism happens to all races at equal proportion. I don't think that reasoning has any chance in the realm of reality.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 6:20:33 PM

I can't even watch the full thing with this 'crakka'. Maybe his white privilage is what is blinding him. The White govt who are the White supremacists are pushing an anti white 'propaganda' agenda ????? Stop that.

:/

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2015 6:49:59 PM

Exactly, they are pushing this agenda. Make White people bow down white guilt and further perpetuate racial division. Don't report on Black hate crimes or just call it a game so that it happens more and more. A 'revolution' is exactly what this government wants. War between the races so that the police state is justified in advancing. White cops kill White people too, Black cops kill Black people too but we do not see these at the forefront of news media. The establishment needs the image of the ONLY hateful people to be white. This image justifies Black people lethally retaliating against white people who have had NOTHING to do with today's/historical violence. In turn stirring up even more racial division to the point of a civil war. Problem, reaction, solution..... I did not post this video trying to say the UNTIL has happened or 'woe for the poor white victims'... Just that a double standard exists HERE and NOW. It is just a game for Black people to knockout White people and their toddlers.

You don't think that a government hell-bent on full spectrum dominance would use ANY method of gaining said control? Support White people for hundreds of years to try to do it; when that didn't work, put a Black man as president and act like they support Black people so that they can bring the whole thing down. Again, they NEED racial violence. It is the only way to bring in nation-wide martial law and take FULL control.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/27/2015 7:17:10 PM

Theres a lot more than physical violence from cops that blacks suffer from white supremacy and it aint just started but everytime supm pops up they want blacks to remain peaceful well thats running out an explosion is bound to happen cause there has been no justice

Yes white cops kill whites and black cops kill blacks but look at the numbers and remember blacks are only like 11% of the population in the US white are over 70%

This aint just a US problem

Big Up all dem Ethiopians wha fight their oppressors in Israel

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 6/27/2015 8:31:43 PM

White violence towards people of color, particularly Black people, is systemic. Black on White violence is not. There is no comparison. Far more white people kill each other than do Black people.

What you are trying to describe is "reverse racism". There are countless essays, documentaries, and other resources about this claim and every single one will tell you that "reverse racism" does not and cannot exist. Google "reverse racism". Read what you find.

Come on now...if you have the audacity to take up space in a Rastafari (eg BLACK) community at least put forth the effort to do some research. Don't count on Black people to answer all the hard questions for you, that's not what we're here for.

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 6/27/2015 8:56:53 PM

A video of an altercation with no context is not evidence of a hate crime. Simply because a crime is perpetrated by a person of one race on a member of another is not proof that it is racially motivated. Claiming otherwise IS increasing racial tension and separation. For all the actual facts presented we could just as easily say these were fights between Christians and Muslims based on religious differences, or gay and straight people, we could use these videos to inflame any situation.

Regardless nothing in these videos makes me see how they could possibly be seen as equivalent to the actions of authority figures committing violence against a historically marginalized and oppressed people whom they are supposedly sworn to serve and protect.

Be wary of YouTube brother it's just a more open tell-lie-vision.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2015 8:59:50 PM

Racism is racism.. This is the problem. People think that it is only the White man that is capable of hate. Racism is racism. If a Hispanic person kills/attacks an Asian person out of hate, it is racism. If a White person kills/attacks a Black person out of hate, it is racism. If a Black person kills/attacks a white person out of hate, it is ignored or deemed as a game.

Black on Black crime is much higher today than White on Black. But the establishment media would have it seem that White on Black crime is rising.. Just not the case.. Just as the establishment media would have it seem that rape is rising to the point of calling the USA a 'rape culture' is just not true.. There is a very specific psychological operation/agenda being pushed with selective reporting and sensationalization. Take the Charleston shooting for example... Makes international headlines because a White man killed 9 Black people. What doesn't even make national headlines is when a gang shooting happens and a Black person kills multiple Black people... That happens nearly everyday but it does not get the same coverage as when a White person does it... Why? Double standard. Pushing an agenda.

Look at the recent riots in Baltimore... The Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake clearly stated that 'those who wanted to destroy were also given space to do so."

The establishment NEEDS these riots to escalate to advance their take over. Hence them promoting violent riots... Problem, reaction, solution...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I