Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6114&start_row=61

Ancient Esoteric Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/22/2015 3:03:19 PM

Tewahdo - God in Man - Yaheshua Ha-Moschiyach
H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie - MANifestation of THE Almighty - Ha-Moschiyach in HIS Kingly Character - JAH

H.I.M Destroy the Dragon/Serpent system of babylon.

Bible or no Bible, H.I.M reign SUPREME!! H.I.M TEACH us to know and accept "The great message of the Bible" - No Argument

H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and become as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate."
H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "Where are we to look for our survival, for the answers to the questions which have never before been posed? We must look, first, to Almighty God, Who has raised man above the animals and endowed him with intelligence and reason. We must put our faith in Him, that He will not desert us or permit us to destroy humanity which He created in His image. And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."

H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "The difference of colour is a notion which has no significance and the futility of asserting a difference has now become obvious."

Burn bigotry
Burn seperation

Bless
One Love

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/22/2015 8:46:49 PM

there are even some people who claim that HIM came from the future to warn us about babylon and the wickedness of this system.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/23/2015 7:09:19 AM

"What about Satan"??

In IFA an AFRICAN spiritual-science there is NO Icept or CONcept of satan/devil, so the bible pushers purposely gave a Loa of the system the pisition of satan/devil in the their christianity to the people who produce said system.
Originally and now NO Loa equals a satan/evil!

If u read your bible there is NO hell ir satan/devil in the Hebrew thought of the Old testament, thats a Greek/Roman CONcept!!!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/23/2015 7:33:45 AM

give thaks!

yes. ive mentioned in another thread that the true biblical descriptions of whats going on after death is very similar to the greek believes. there is an underworld. only because yeshua said something like "soon you and me will be in paradise" to his neighbour on the cross and he has earlier mentioned that "in my fathers home there are many mentions" or something like this they say that there is a nice place in there. the heaven of christianity. hell might just be the sea of fire which is there do destroy the whole underworld in the end.

so if satan isnt based on something else, and i still dont know if there isnt a thing equally to lucifer, its all about the occult believes of the western secret societies and spiritually as it is still known in africa. good vs. bad on a spiritual and magical level so to speak. no matter with which "gods", "demons", "spirits" or even which form of "lucifer" they are dealing with, we have to stay with god. even if the bible are distorted african stories.

but doesnt the freemasons have a concept of "lucifer" as god?

no matter whats the truth to me. there are certain things they cant take from me. one thing is my trust in god. another thing is that i truely believe that no matter what kind of perversions were used to create an image of "jesus", if everybody had acted like him from the start this world would be a better place. but enough social romantic stuff. the third thing is the strenght rasta gave me. rasta believe in themself and i think no matter who you are you shouldnt worry too much and know what youre worth.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/23/2015 9:50:56 PM

another strange thing regarding those reptiles and serpents is that many people who use hard drugs like dmt and certain mushrooms describe that they see snakes and things like their arms transforming to snakes or even fire turning into snakes. but an arm is an arm. what does it say? why do those illusions appear and what do they mean?

maybe it has something to do with our reptile part of the brain and serpents were always used in different cultures because those imaginations appear if you reach another level of perception. but are we designed by reptile creatures? i dont know. all we have deep down in our brains were impressions of nature. so maybe we see snakes when we use drugs because mankind was scared of snakes from the start. but if drugs are just leading to illusions why are there these legends about dreaming of serpents in africa and obviously some mushrooms help you too develop a more intense perception.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/23/2015 11:31:02 PM

Now another problem with u now is dat u don't differentiate between legends & reality. People do have dreams about snakes even when sober. Some of dis dreams are connected to communication between de dreamer & his or her ancestors. De snakes dat represents ancestral spirits does not only appear in dreams, sometimes a live snake would appear & be seen moving in somebody 's home. Many people ina Africa know dat dis snake is not supposed to be killed for it represents one of de ancestors.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/23/2015 11:33:52 PM

Now another problem with u now is dat u don't differentiate between legends & reality. People do have dreams about snakes even when sober. Some of dis dreams are connected to communication between de dreamer & his or her ancestors. De snakes dat represents ancestral spirits does not only appear in dreams, sometimes a live snake would appear & be seen moving in somebody 's home. Many people ina Africa know dat dis snake is not supposed to be killed for its one of de ancestors. It disapears later

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/23/2015 11:49:35 PM

One more thing, don't make assumtion about Africa. Just ask what yu don't know instead of talkin false things about Africa. By de way if u livin ina Germeny, be aware dat Germen writers are said to be some of de people who mis-represented Black spirituality to de world. So don't read misinformed Germen books instead take de reality dat I tel yu anbout Black spirituality. Concerning de devil /Satan, de name might not have existed in de past ina Africa but good & evil were known. Evil was condemned

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/24/2015 4:43:17 AM

yeah. please dont get me wrong. thats exactly what makes me wonder.

- in many cultures and religions there are serpents. and those serpents always play a huge role.

- in africa, like its been told, they represent the arrival of ancestors. even wisdom. in their dreams as well as real snakes who are seen as the ancestors.

- but people who use hard drugs actually see snakes. so what does it testify?

do certain drugs lead us to a higher perception which tells us about our connection to serpents? i really dont know how satan appearing as a snake, the serpents around buddha or the ones in hinduism, dragons as part of so many different cultures, african ancestors returning as serpents and people who are taking drugs and actually see serpents everywhere they go fits together.

of course this isnt about religion or science anymore. maybe its esoteric. but since someone has posted this video about reptiles and evolution not that long ago im amazed that serpents appear everywhere.
that hollywood movies even might drop hints of reptile creatures of other dimensions is another story. i think the movie "fear and loathing in las vegas" is the perfect example. one scene includes a bar full of reptiles which are made visible by the use of hard drugs.

but give thanks! its very interesting that there is nothing equal to satan when it comes to african believes. reading the bible is so weird. in my view, its obvious that its based on african myths and stories. so how come they have taken things like the story of abram or noah and the ark (and there are many similar stories in history) but they used other pagan gods as enemies. "stay away from the molek, baal etc"...its a strange mix. dont know what this satanic serpent is all about and why they used this perverted stolen african story if they really did.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/24/2015 7:12:37 AM

Their was NO satan/devil to hebrews, they never say that the serpent is the devil!

Thats a greek introduction a rome/cat'lic idea

Shaitan or ha'shaitan is adversary the adversary and is also use for people and angels

Burn out that greek thought

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I