Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6114&start_row=21

Ancient Esoteric Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/18/2015 5:27:45 PM

oh bwoy.

well. i always try to remember where i come from in such cases. life could be so easy, couldnt it? i just try to stay true to my values instead of following certain theories without knowing where it is leading me to.

respect to the ones who try to stay true to their traditions.

and respect to the ones who want to stay loyal to the good god.

all of those theories have leaded many people to say that the ones who deal with imaginations like this follow satan.

i think the main problem for people that causes them to doubt other sources than the bible is that its said that god is our creator, the one we return to, everything positve, merciful and righteous, the truth...so if we leave his way we are doomed.

and i think the main problem for those who doubt the bible is that they think that we bow down to certain downpressors, to a hoax, to a thing that can doom us as well if we follow its teachings.

to me...as long as i cant prove that the bible is invented and that the prophets of god arent real i dont think of losing my respect for them and the message of the bible which is obviously positive. but i can still question the thing humans did to the bible or even the way it was created.

BUT if this so called pagan things are the truth and many many powerful people deal with occult powers...if you dont believe or know about that, it doesnt matter...i just ask myself why it is always about biblical symbols again i nthe end. baphomet, lucifer and light bringers, serpants. they always appear again.

so why? is the bible just there to control people and to hide facts from people? it is even fun to some people to play with those biblical signs? were they just invented and picked up two thousand years later to control and confuse people? then i dont know why people who deal with such things also deal with things that are obviously bad. satanic orgies, occult rites and drugs...

if the serpant symbols dont matter...why are they used over and over again?

if their IS a certain power of lucifer on earth, there is also the power of god. some people who step up in society dont step up because they were good at their jobs or good in school. the system doesnt matter if you want to get on top. i mean really on top. its always about certain networks and societies.

if those serpants are good, why is there a bible full of positive messages which warns us from them and why are serpants part of all kind of cultures and even occult groups? is it all about the interpretation of those symbols?

why do so many celebrites pose with snakes and deal with biblical symbols? the snake might be a symbol of magic. im not sure if you want to deal with the "light" it brings

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/18/2015 5:41:41 PM

if we doubt things like that. then what about history? did we see our/ your ancestors spreading those stories? what if its just made up by "them" and those things didnt exist before the bible? what if thats what the bible warned us from?

its also possible that they dont want the masses to deal with those powers BUT what some people do with it is obviously strange and bad.

even if it was all invented. what are those serpants all about? i dont know if righteous people following those things.

with my last two sentences i didnt mean you. those of us who deal with it. but the satanic and occult people etc.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/18/2015 7:48:24 PM

Even in the westernized bible, serpents are not depicted as evil every time they are mentioned.

Matthew 10:16 quotes haMossiach Yeshua as saying,
"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

But this thread is not about the bible. This thread is giving honor to the ancient teachings that inspired and/or morphed into the bible. Older than Moses, older than Abraham, the teachings of Ancient Africans, and the principles of Inity therein, wait in stone and papyrus to be revealed to modern humanity. This is what the Ras Goddess was writing to Iducate I&I&I about.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/18/2015 8:50:33 PM

If the serpent was "satanic"....why is it used as a symbol of HEALING?

Also, Moses, the "Priest of Isis" who earlier held up Isis's own symbol of the rod and sacred serpent in his worship at the Nile Temple of Memphis, later also held up the SAME ROD and sacred serpent as banner of his Jewish followers, when as "Priest of Israel" he led them out of the "Land of Kam".

It is therefore that we are not surprised to find the Ka-Ba-Ra serpent figure on the rod of Moses still prevalent today in the "Betre Aron" service of the ETHIOPIAN COPTIC CHURCH (H.I.M. Beloved Church); the serpent feature of the "Boku" rod of the ETHIOPIAN Oromo Gada (Ka Ada); the annual processional performance of the Holy Covenant Church of Our Lady of Axum.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/18/2015 9:29:47 PM

Gen 2:16 and the lord commanded the man, saying of everytree of the garden u may eat
gen 2:17 but ' of the tree of the knowledge of good n evil u shall not eat of it, FOR IN THE DAY THAT U EAT OF U SHALL SURELY DIE

Gen 3:4 and the SERPENT said to the woman u shall NOT die

gen3:5 for God knows that in the dat u shall eat That your eyes shall be open and u SHALL "BE AS GODS" KNOWING GOOD AND EVIL

Gen 3:22 the Lord God said BEHOLD THE "MAN HAS BECOME AS ONE OF US"

Did the Serpent really lie? The Serpent Really brought Enlightment (opened their eye)

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/18/2015 10:58:48 PM

FOR IN THE DAY THAT U EAT OF U SHALL SURELY DIE.

The serpent did lie, once we became aware of both good and evil from eating of this fruit, we entered the realm of death just as the LORD said would happen. The serpent lied and essentially said dont listen to god, eat this fruit anyways..

The symbol above is an interesting one. Wings representing flight, and a serpent double helix representing DNA. Following right in line with what Credo Mutwa tells in a race of reptilian beings coming to earth in flying ships and tampering with our DNA..

Adams rib was taken to make Eve, genetic modification......

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/19/2015 3:54:27 AM

The caduceus is both a Kemetic symbol and Sumerian symbol. They existed in ancient times and already had meanings assigned to them outside of the reptilian / DNA story as interesting as that is it just doesn't seem plausible. These symbols predate biblical genesis which even if taken literally - I wonder why this would have to represent ALL serpent

Kemetic Anubis serpent staff:

Sumerian God Ningishzida (who is an extension of dJAHuti sometimes depicted with the same staff):

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/19/2015 6:03:14 AM

Yes I

Serpents are sacred in Afrikan spirituality...

Spirit mediums wear their skeletons as around the neck

Also dreaming of a serpent symbolize a divine calling from the ancestors

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/19/2015 7:03:10 AM

its a strange world we live in, isnt it? i just try to stay true to my own senses. when i read of certain bible interpretations or traditional stories i try to think of it without any other influences. i mean i was born and now im able to walk on earth. if i have never met any other cultures would i think of seeing something divine in snakes and believe in certain things? who brings us enlightment? its all about nature anyways. strong animals like the lion were always appreciated and used for symbols of power.

maybe the bible is there to confuse people. and the western world keeps telling us serpants etc. are a sign of satan because they still want to hide that their religion is all about lies to control us. but i think also certain secret societies who deal with lucifer deal with signs like that and the baphomet etc. and i cant see any righteousness while watching those things. its all about lucifer and praising the devil. being connected to certain gods and demons to get power. i cant respect that. all of this occult groups, societies etc. what they do to 99,9 % of the people is just insanity. they dont respect the creator. thats not even the problem. they dont respect the ones who believe in him and they want to profit from it.

satan thinks he is the son/ sun of the morning. but the one they call jesus said that hes the real son/ sun of the morning. maybe moses adopted those things to turn them into something holy. lillith, the original jewish eve, was always portrayed as a lion. shes a demon. everybody knows that. but HIM is the real lion. everybody knows about the myth of "23". but the 23th of july is christmas, you know.

the bible says its wrong. cant prove anything else. maybe the bible isnt relevant but i dont know what these symbols are all about anyways. maybe those things are neutral magical powers. i can accept that. the system and societies who deal with it are obviously evil anyways.

alleister crowley. what was he all about?

in the end i praise the good lord. and if im surrounded by those magical stuff, i still stay true to my values.

what is the matter with adam and eve? i dont know what snake symbolism is all about. they should avoid to deal with the serpant and "apples". sometimes those are description for certain male and female body parts. so did they just leave their physical "innocence" by getting knowledge of physical pleasures and procreation? some even say that adam might be the one who represents the human race as it is today while eve represent neanderthals. to me, the snake was a liar. but what is it realy about? if you follow satan, in form of those traditional cults, you are doomed? because there is only god. or one "real" god besides those magical things and certain spirits/ demons?

respect

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/19/2015 1:08:13 PM

What did the Serpent say

"U shall not die" for God knows in the day u eat "Your eyes shall be open" and "U shall be as Gods" "knowing good and evil"

If this didnt happen then yes the Serpent is a liar but, if it indeed did happen how canit be a liar???

Alleister Crowley is not the creator of such symbols neither those he represents also many of those societies use biblical things too... Hiram Abif

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I