Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6114&start_row=1

Ancient Esoteric Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/13/2015 6:14:28 PM

Excerpt from "The Esoteric Atannuology, Egyptology and Rastafariology Volume 1 (See comment section)

by "Aakshun" George W. Singleton, B.A., D.H.

"Rastafari" rearranged spells "Ast-Ra" where Ra generically mean the seven inner sun gods and "Ast" means the heavens which are these gods abode; Rasta the first mystic [astral] plane initiates go; notice that "Fari" is the transliteration "Peraa" which means the house of the great one, the pharaoh since ideally the king was the top supreme mystic "sun person".

Fari means master, leader, guide as the gods' son [of the inner light]. So "Rastafari" denotes one who has mastered rising above the body unto the plane to astral [Rastau] one who has learned to escape the "body tomb bind" and up to the spiritual astral plane climb finding the answer to the command of life know thyself.

Tetragrammaton

RA = The Sun/Son God
STA = Star - Sirius - Staff of Power - Genesis 49:10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

FAR = The abode of God home of Anu, Nibiru in the Far away; a distance in space and time

I = A concept which is in all; InI. These 4 syllables are inline with the 4 elements, earth, air, fire and water which also symbolized YHVH.

RASTAFARI:
Ras- Is head, but in Kemetic is spelt RES and means to wake up, rise up or keep awake

Ta- which relates to the Ptahites, or Twa people, Since H.I.M was small in stature.

Far- as in distant

I - relating to the 1st Eye (I)

POWER OF THE TRINITY:

The power is consciousness; the Trinity is the relationship between mind and matter creating the soul or Fohat. Symbolically, the power of the Trinity is the pineal, hypothalamus and pituitary gland. The Washitaw nation has a Royal Head Trinity of the Royal house of Washitaw which is symbolized by the above mentioned
glands that act as one.

NEGUS NEGAST
The title for serpent king and solidified
the fact that H.I.M was taught Egyptian Mysteries. The Serpent Kings are the same 7 serpents around Buddha, 7 Cobras of Goddess Lakshmi, the dragons in front of Shaolin Temples, the snakes st. Patrick chased out of Ireland and the Garden of Eden's serpent. Negas were Africans enlightened by the serpentine fire or kundalini energy. This is the same serpent pharaohs had on their crowns.

**link=www.ebookdb.org/item/10021/**

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2015 6:47:19 PM

Well I like this one
Powerful

Yes sistren keep it burning.

Praise the one who is to be revered:

{ TAFARI }

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/13/2015 7:04:05 PM

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/13/2015 7:15:37 PM

Yes I...give thanks for the response and photos!

Having difficulties posting a youtube video...bear with I :)

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/13/2015 7:53:24 PM

Please excuse IandI if this is out of place but Nibiru and serpent kings sound a lot like what Credo Mutwa describe in Annunaki...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/13/2015 8:09:45 PM

Thing beyond biblical text, deeper than taught bible thought

Naga, Negus, Nago (Yoruba), Nigga

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/13/2015 8:15:55 PM

Credo Mutwa and his information is in no ways sourced from biblical scripture. He has lived and experienced his tellings in Africa.. Bible just so happens to vaguely line up...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/13/2015 9:35:57 PM

I kno so, but dealing with da one David Ike and watever his agenda its sketchy, to I

But I wasnt implying that bible his source, I may have took ur statement wrongly but also I was stating that African HERstory and HERstery is beyond and deeper than whats taught from bible!

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 6/14/2015 12:14:43 AM

The I thanks you. Knowledge is not alien to my culture. InI live in UK. Only snakes here are adders :( Mathematics is light.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/16/2015 10:43:33 PM

Greetings,

Naga and Serpent Kings have Ethiopian roots.

Nega Negast: An Ethiopian word which, means Serpent King of Kings.

The Naga is referring to the people who have full access to the Kundalini energy. Kundalini being a serpentine force, to be honored with being called a Naga is to be wise as the serpent. Matthew 10:16 verse “Be ye therefore wise as Serpents, yet gentle as doves.” Note that the Snake (Serpent Spirit) has been a symbol of wisdom since the metaphysical story of Adam and Eve. It’s the wise Serpent who offered them the fruit of knowledge. Also attach to the wise Nag serpent is eternal healing, mystery, magical power, and holiness throughout most of the ancient non-western world.

http://soulsistersunite.tumblr.com/post/72196084915/from-nagas-to-niggas-know-thyself

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I