Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6049&start_row=21

Homosexuality

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 122
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/30/2020 6:44:41 AM

We normally say. "It destroys the black family"
But how?

Does it also destroy the black family if a black king gets a white empress?
Because the blackness will be reduced in the next child?

This is just a curious question

There is a reason why people compare homophobia to racism.
A babylon reason?
Babylon reason why?

Messenger: Mineral B Sent: 2/2/2020 1:22:28 PM

Rastongue man!nuh apollogize to NO batty boy. Fiyah bun dem.
Eshee wey and nuh drink from a virgin lest she blood. Selase I. (+

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 2/2/2020 5:34:02 PM

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 2/2/2020 5:45:37 PM

Garvey

if gay is generation murder

are gays so on the same level as people who choose not to have children?

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/8/2020 1:44:58 PM

HOLY EMMANUEL I TEACHING;
THE MAN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS GOD,
GOD IS MAN - MAN IS GOD.
MEN OF WRONG ARE SATAN.
HOLY EMMANUEL I, SELASSIE I, JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/11/2020 2:16:55 AM

A man must not have sex with the following:
Sister,
half sister,
step sister,
adopted sister,
Son’s daughter,
Daughter’s daughter,
Father’s sister,
Mother’s sister,
Father’s brother’s sister,
Son’s wife Daughter,
Brother’s son’s daughter,
Brother’s wife,
Woman and her daughter,
Woman and her son’s daughter,
Woman and her daughter’s daughter,
A menstruous woman,
Your neighbour’s wife,
Another man,
An animal ,
Don’t marry sisters while both live,
Don’t offer your children to Moloch,
A woman must not have sex with an animal.
"Sanctify ye your souls and your bodies to God”

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 2/11/2020 7:22:52 AM

I personally find two men together to be vomit inducing but two women is hot. See? I prefaced that statement by saying "personally". If a lot of people were honest with themselves they would either say the same thing or admit that their bias was generated by the bible which contains the views of ancient humans at a time with the total population wasn't 7 Billion people.

The natural way of nature isn't... I repeat isn't... to "be fruitful and multiply". It is to "Adapt". The whole point of the statement... the exhortation... to multiply was based on the need to fill the earth. This was theoretically told to 2 people at a time we are to believe they were the first and only humans. So one must ask themselves... "is that the current status?"

Obviously, it is not. China, for many years, had to adopt a one-child policy. If two people have 1 child, that will decrease the population because 2 people need to have 2 children in order to replace themselves. Some family have 4-6 children. Obviously, the bible didn't say "be fruitful...but damn... not THAT fruitfful."

Most of the wars we have fought have been over resources. Right now I'm shopping for a new house and its a "seller's market" so there are more buyers than houses. This creates a lot of competition. The same thing happens over land and money. Most of everything in this world is already owned and we are fighting over the scraps.

I'm going to be real with you. Part of the problem... why we don't have peace... why we have so much crime and violence...

There are too many people.

Let that sink in. Take almost any issue... global warming, economics, deforestation, slavery, school-to-prison pipeline... and ask yourself if the problem would exist if there was a Thanos snap. We can talk about gangs but gangs of today are just emulating tribal warfare from ages past. Small group vs small group. Why did they need to fight? Was it not because they were expanding and had to find more land/water/animals?

Even if you tell me, "but people also fought over religious reasons". I would say no, it was always about survival. Even if it comes from greed. Greed is often simply an overreaction to the idea of scarcity. Greed happens when a person is so afraid to be lacking that they start hording more than they need. Religious people often reacted to the fears of the people or evoked the name of a deity to get people to work or fight together. But no, when the Israelites first fought it was because they believed their survival was at stake and then after that they got greedy. But that greed came after the time they spent wandering the desert.

So yes, even though it will still be controversial in a setting where the community you're addressing is heavily inspired by, influenced by, the bible and great leaders who may or may not have believed the bible, pure logic dictates, that homosexuals are a natural balancing force... an adaptation to overpopulation.

Reproduction is NOT the "great thing" that it used to be. Keep in mind that a lot of families needed to have a bunch of children to work the land... to help them survive. Now they don't. Now we think about how we're going to feed and educate all these kids.

And if God was so bent on reproduction and was against anyone who didn't reproduce or saw it as harming the next generation then he wouldn't have made so many women in the bible barren, nor made it so difficult to give birth that many women died in childbirth. And if a woman produces only one child because of this, then isn't that the same as the Chinese only allowing one child? But worse because then the mother isn't around to raise that child. So how is that natural? She can't breast feed or hold that child. That child grows up not even knowing or understanding what its like to have a mother's love. And there are so many women who are barren in the bible that one must conclude that it was a very common problem that slowed population growth.

Now we have fertility clinics. Is it unnatural that women and doctors are figuring out how these women can have children in spite of physical issues making it difficult? What about men with low sperm count? Are they as bad as gay men? If they can't reproduce then what's the difference? And weren't they naturally created that way? Well if some men can be naturally born with low sperm count and women can be born barren then doesn't it stand to reason that testosterone and estrogen can be mixed up, chromosomes can be mutated... whatever.... in order to produce humans with either both sexual organs (hermaphrodites) or people who cannot determine their sexual preference or people's whose sexual preference is the same gender?

When there are fewer people... mutations are less noticeable because they are 1 in X number of people. Because of this you'll find that homosexuality has ALWAYS been present in humanity. It was simply a 1 in X number of people. And now that there are millions more people that means 1 in X will be thousands if not hundreds of thousands. And there will be enough of them to form their own community; exactly as they have done.

If there were less people then there would be no community because that 1 in X equation wouldn't produce that many exceptions. Not only are they not reproducing but they're not viable candidates for straight people. So I think in reality this is a built in mechanism for population control, but one that can still be overwhelmed by producing too many children. Too many people want to be like these bible characters without considering the populations at that time and how many males were dying off in wars that were themselves the result of having too many people.

It's a vicious cycle. But in terms of pure logic? I would say that homosexuals are actually part of the solution; not the problem. If you don't like homosexuality then it's not for you so just don't do it. Simple. Some people are allergic to shellfish. I'm not. What's natural for one human cannot dictate what is natural for exceptions which nature naturally produces.

(please send all hate to idgafim40plus@hotmail.com)

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 2/11/2020 7:30:26 AM

Let's add some data to consider.

Google says "The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) marked this date as the Day of 6 Billion. That's because – on October 12, 1999 – the world's human population was estimated to hit 6 billion, according to the United Nations. It took hundreds of thousands of years for Earth's human population to reach 1 billion in 1804."

Do you remember this? I do.

Google says "In demographics, the world population is the total number of humans currently living, and was estimated to have reached 7.7 billion people as of April 2019. It took over 200,000 years of human history for the world's population to reach 1 billion, and only 200 years more to reach 7 billion."

By the time we were able to adapt (somewhat) to 6 billion people, now there's 7. Do you see the problem? And then you're producing energy and consumer products all these people. So how sustainable is that really? We learn to produce more with less. We gain efficiency through corporate machinery which in turn treats us as numbers, not people, because at some point this is what we became... too many numbers.

Messenger: Bomboclaat Sent: 3/28/2020 4:33:02 AM

this is terrible. It is no better than discriminating or wishing death over a race. Why, in addition, goes into what others are doing in their bedroom that has nothing to do with you

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 4/25/2020 6:26:15 PM

really good post ninja

Do you then also think that its ok for children to receive LGBT lessons in school and children growing up with two fathers??
It just feel unnatural for I. Two fathers kissing while walking with their child. Im just thinking "what is the next" without downgrading gays.

95% of Dr. Umar Johnsons gay clients have been victims in advance before choosing this lifestyle. At the same time he explain how LGBT and feminism was used to remove the focus from the black struggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBpu_MWxYtM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 122

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I