Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5990&start_row=11

Twelve Tribes table chart?

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 2/20/2015 10:28:47 PM

"More significant and deeper than what?"

Not one single thing particularly, but as InI look at I life in hindsight InI see lots of signs for I life personally that point directly to the Almighty Jah and the Tribe. There are many personal examples that I could give if InI were willing. I don't care to explain to most because it tends to seem almost incredible and unbelievable, but Iman am content because it all fits in well with I own journey.

Many blessings

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2015 4:44:34 AM

But the chart is only a rough guide, you need to see how many leap years between now and when you were born to sight how many 12 and how many 13 month years you will be counting..... will put you at different places on the chart

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 2/21/2015 9:13:30 AM

Definitely something to look into. Thanks for the reasoning King

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2015 5:29:50 PM

Most High

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 3/1/2015 11:11:08 PM

Most high indeed, Thanks for the information
Blessings

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 3/2/2015 8:02:28 AM

Could someone help me out with this, my sign right now is Dan(Month of October) and i was born in 1992 and there has been 5 leap years since then. Do you think my sign stays the same, or moves?? Thanks..
Bless

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/2/2015 6:46:13 PM

Well dat would push u back 5 days so would depend on what day u were born

D I could also count the number of leap year from when Gad established the chart

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 8/30/2017 1:57:40 PM

12 Tribes chart is not to be taken seriously. This is some kind of astrological determination somehow aligned with the 12 Biblical Tribes of Israel(not an organization). If you notice in the Bible whatever tribe you came from according to Jacob's 12 sons, you are geneologically from that Israelite tribe not some birth month or sign. 12 Tribes of Israel in Rastafari do not use a geneological tracing, it's their perception of a spiritual Israel. To each its own.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I