Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5960&start_row=11

Totems

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/19/2019 7:17:21 AM

obviously white christianity uses the cross as a totem

Messenger: Learallings Sent: 1/6/2021 7:45:37 AM

We love Totem because It come as a messenger to talk with us and alert us from upcoming event in our life.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/6/2021 9:22:34 AM

I and I need no totem because I and I is the ultimate temple. I and I a the pure (purest) vessel that carry JAH SPIRIT ina fullness and therefore I and I ah the sacred "object", if you want to put it that way.

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 1/6/2021 6:42:13 PM

This site has gone down hill over xmas
at times it sucked chooks bums
but now it is a chooks bum

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/6/2021 8:24:41 PM

*Technically some might argue it’s not a bum – it’s the pointy bit at the end of the chicken that the tail feathers stick out of. I found out its proper name! It’s the pygostyle! There’s a bit of quiz night trivia for you! So I could re-phrase my second question: Are you a pygostyler? :) Oh and if you think I ain't sacred or holy you and your opinions can go to the fiery cheese cake down below. Just go to hell.
I'm an African, and that's all that matters to me.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/6/2021 8:48:24 PM

This guy here celebrated xmass with the Romans then has the balls to say something like this on an internet forum,.. dude I see your balls, they're tiny like some deflated Christmas balloons or some kind of midget "PEAs" hanging from you midget dick, you stupid midget fuck-shit

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I