Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5927&start_row=1

Make up/weave

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Knowledge seeker Sent: 12/18/2014 5:15:30 PM

Would a TRUE Rastafarian date/marry a woman who wears makeup and or weave? Would a TRUE Rastafarian woman even wear either?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/18/2014 5:31:04 PM

Is Bob Marley a true Rastaman? He 'checked' a Beauty Queen and had Damian to her. She wore falseness...... he used to burn it and tell her what he thought and thats it

I think he banned it from in his house though

It's like asking is it ok to check an Empress who isn't Ital, or is Christian, or something of that nature.

Might not really be an issue, even if not a personal preference, it has little to do with whether the MAN is 'a true Ras'. And vice versa

EZ

Messenger: Knowledge seeker Sent: 12/18/2014 5:40:52 PM

Makes sense. Your answers are firm and direct, much appreciated. Personally would you?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/18/2014 5:50:04 PM

It often takes two imperfect people to give one another the strength and wisdom to rise toward perfection. I have family members who wear falseness but I forgive them for they know not what they do.Not everyone is on the same level of awakening. Each one teach one. Wearing falseness is more of a self-harm thing more than doing harm to others. Like Ital.

Indirect answer, but still firm.

Messenger: Knowledge seeker Sent: 12/18/2014 5:56:23 PM

Overstood.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/24/2014 3:50:11 AM

Its hard to find a conscious woman here pon,many a dem are caught up in ths confusion but its not impossible to get one.

What I have learnt is many Is who abide by baldhead wombman get weaker and weaker in their trod.Usually di fact dat both of you aint on same level,usually make di Lion to stumble n fall as many couldnt afford to lose dem queens since some got married at any older age

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I