Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5921&start_row=1

Panax Ginseng

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 12/14/2014 9:19:12 AM

Dear All,

I am new to this forum. I am 18, living in the UK. I eat Ital and grow most of my own medicine; I have a greenhouse full of Aloes which I eat everyday. I grow my own wheatgrass to make the juice and grow many other crops too. I also forage a lot too; my favourite is raw nettle juice. This is the first time I have ever posted on this forum, so I thought I would introduce myself first.

I was wondering about other people's experiences with Panax Ginseng root. I recently got a root from a Chinese Herbalist. It is highly esteemed in Chinese medicine as perhaps the most powerful root known to man.

Here is some information on the root

http://www.adamherbs.com/herbs/panaxginkgo.html

The root looks like a man, and more legends surrounding this root are more than any other in Chinese medicine.

I write because to the west this is known as a very potent energy tonic, but nothing more.

I have never tried Cannabis, but after following the instructions of the man (boil it and drink the elixir), I experienced shocking effects, much similar to what people describe as the soul revealing effects of Cannabis.

The only way in which I can describe it is that it brought me back to reality; and I realized myself and became conscious. Time moved at a different pace and the horrific trickery of this system became immediately obvious under this consciousness.

I never would have expected this from something which you can readily purchase in the UK, in Chinese medicine shops!? Babylon normally makes all fast routes to consciousness illegal, to keep us dumb to their tricks by removing any profound experiences.

Has anyone else experienced such effects with this root? I was quite shocked by the experience, and certainly did not expect it from this root. The consciousness seemed to come in waves.

All the best,

Joe.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/14/2014 10:00:49 AM

Bless-sings Humble One,
Iwombman do not have any knowledge or experience about panax ginseng, but I am happy to welcome the I to this forum, and give thanks for sharing the Ixperiences. Give thanks for JAH herbs and give thanks for Truth.
RasTafarI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I