Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5915&start_row=1

Opportunity in Cambodia

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: e1t1 Sent: 12/10/2014 10:11:43 AM

Greetings to all the brethren and sistren on here. I am originally American, but have been living in Cambodia nearly 6 years. I am in the process of creating an I-tal cafe and community center here in Kampot, Cambodia. I unfortunately have to give up teaching as time just won't allow it. Due to Cambodia's reputation, in recent years I have become more cautious and unwilling to teach children without a third party as witness. This taboo doesn't exist for female teachers. I am basically looking for a strong sistren interested in carrying out Jah Works in Cambodia. Responsibilities would include teaching, I-tal food preparation, and coordinating community events. Cambodia is a country in need of Jah Works, and it's very easy and safe to live here. If any strong sistren are interested, please send a CV to e1t1cambodia@gmail.com . Otherwise, the links to the school and cafe are on facebook at facebook.com/royalhabitscafe and facebook.com/e1t1cambodia . Bless Up. Strength. Guidance.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I