Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=589&start_row=1

The Vote

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/4/2005 5:12:14 PM

I was born in the place controlled by the entity called U.S. Therefore those people who follow that tradition call me an american and they decided to give the the power to vote in their elections. This means that I have a choice before me, to vote for Kerry, vote for Bush or not vote.
First of all, there is no way that I can avoid participating in their system. No matter what I choose, my choice will be a statement that will affect the system. I am involved, even though I did not choose to be involved. This is a reality that we all must come to grips with. We do not have the option of removing ourselves from the system, because we are involved in it already.
If you do not vote I respect that choice because it signifies your stand that you are against the entire system. But you are still a part of it, and you have exercised your franchise by not voting. What you have accomplished by this choice is that you have made a statement that you consider the system to be bogus. But at the same time you have given up the opportunity to influence the outcome of the vote.
Even if you consider both choices to be bad choices, you will definitely consider one to be worse than the other. So when you refuse to vote you are giving up your opportunity to support the less bad regime, which would have been a positive act. So in order to make a statement that the system is bogus, which is a good statement to make, you have given up the chance to support the less bad person.
However, this is not a tradeoff that you have to make. You are able, if you choose, to make a statement against the system and support the less bad candidate at the same time. All you have to do is start a registry of people who voted, but who reject the system.
This is good, because CNN and others make it out to look like the large turnout in the elections reflects support for the system when actually a large part of the turnout only reflects the fact that people who reject the system are choosing what they perceive to be the lesser of two evils.
This is the kind of action that African people need to undertake in order to take back the public mind from big media. How can CNN make the large turnout seem like support for the system when there is a registry of hundreds of thousands of people who only voted because they had to choose between two evils? This is the kind of thing that breaks the power of CNN to confuse people.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/5/2005 11:28:26 AM

Greetings and RASpeckt

voting is not an opportunity to effect the outcome of the vote

bush lost the first election and not one senator (John Kerry nor John Edwards) supported the objections raised by the joint session of congress

why? because both john kerry and george w bush or members of skull and bones and no matter which one wears the title of president, the organization continues to be in control of babylon

so the shitstem is bogus and valid at the same time

bogus in that it gives the illusion that the people are in charge
valid in that it works the way the secret societies invisioned it to

the illuminati (Lucifer allegiance) was formed b4 the united snakes of amerikkka; that's why they started with 13 colonies (masonic order)

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/5/2005 1:18:28 PM

I see. You accept the conspiracy theory where they are both part of the same organization, so voting doesn't serve any purpose. That makes sense, except that you don't have proof, only a suspicion.
Then again I don't have proof that they are not in the same organization.
I'm glad I cleared that up. I changed my mind, I don't support voting anymore. Thanks for the response.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/5/2005 2:51:52 PM

Please do not take this to mean that I don't still think we should use the system for our own purposes. It is just that to use the system requires having someone or people running for office that you can trust. So if we don't know who someone is then it doesn't make sense voting for them.
We have to power to nominate our own people who can fill those positions and actually do what we want them to do - constituency. That's how the system works.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/5/2005 3:48:09 PM

My family is heavily involved in politrix on various levels. Constituency means nothing, trust me. Peep this:

There are mainly two parties represented in each general election. In several states, many parties are not represented because the qualifications to be recognized vary. This is politricking or organized confusion.

Clinton was also a member of skull & bones. Ron Brown was killed because of his ability to assemble the masses. Vernon Jordan was allowed to live because he will not devulge the truth concerning the democratic process.

George GM James paid for exposing the truth about the link between secret societies and what we were told was a democratic process. He paid for it with his life.

Both the republican party and the democratic party make sure that elections are fixed with a member of skull and bones. The reason every entity allowed G. Dubya to steal the presidency was because Al Gore is not a member of skull and bones. Kerry was put up to run in case the fallout from 2000 denied Bush reentry to the white house.

We don't have the power to fill these positions with our people. Many grassroots people who have been elected to positions have found themselves as elected outsiders in various institutions that do not recognize them though they are elected. The ones who become recognized and get to stay are generally those who play the game the way it is written and once they learn the truth they don't divulge the reality for two reasons:

1) they fear their lives
2) they think the powers that control things actually know what is best for the whole of society

These are the same two reasons why members of Skull and Bones, The Masons, The Illuminati, The Boule, and other secret societies never divulge the truth once they get in deep enough to find out what's really happening.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/7/2005 12:30:10 AM

I reasoned about the politrickster system some time ago. The reasoning expresses I opinion about it.

------------------------------------
Haile Selassie I said,

Democracy, Republic:

What do these words signify?

What have they changed in the world?

Have men become better, more loyal, kinder?

Are the people happier?

All goes on as before, as always.

Illusions, illusions.

Government Speech

I would like to share something I have observed about Democracy and Republic. I live in Canada, we have a Conservative party, which is similar to the Republican party of the US. And we have a Liberal party, which is similar to the Democratic party.

To I this whole thing is a big illusion. It is the same group of people ruling all the time. All they do is split their group up into two parties that do the same thing, but have a different appearance. And even though they split it, both of these parties sit in the same government building, and have an influence on decisions. They only change it around so that one party has a more say than the other.

The Democrats and the Republicans do the same wickedness. The only difference is when the Democrats do it, they do it in a hidden way, and they present the appearance of a government that doesn't do such things. The Republicans do the same wickedness, but are bold and admit that they do it, they don't try to hide it as much. I am not saying that the Republicans don't hide things, but they are a little more bold, and are a little more straight up about what they do.

So the people vote for the Republicans, and then after a little time, they get tired of this bold, straight-forward type of government, and they want "change". So the ruling group presents them with a party that is not so bold, and is a little more polite, so they don't boast so much about their wickedness. Then after a little while, when the things they hide are revealed, and the people get tired of this government that is always hiding and sneaking around the issues, and so they again want "change".

So the people go back and forth between the two sections of the government, all the while thinking that they have made a choice.

But nothing changes.

Jah See and Know
-------------------------

Democracy, Republic

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/7/2005 9:12:15 AM

I am not talking about what is going on now. I am talking about what could happen if we the people take responsible, intelligent action.
The point that both parties are the same is true. But there is a party that hasn't been formed yet, but it exists among the people. Because the people do have a will, and that is the constituency I am talking about. All it takes is for true leadership to step forward.
The system today is messed up, of course. But the point I am making is that every misleader is in fact elected by the people. It is possible to stop this practice by setting up a party that the people can vote for instead of the two old choices that they have now. But if we don't give the people an alternative then how can they choose the alternative and empower themselves for justice?

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/7/2005 9:17:05 AM

Gideon I RASpeckt your opinion but..........

Misleaders are not elected, they are appointed by the elite.

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THIS SHITSTEM!

Read my earlier post.

RSK

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/7/2005 10:14:06 AM

Are you missing my point? It doesn't matter if misleaders are appointed. The fact is that they still have to be elected, or are you saying that the elections are rigged?
If you are saying that the elections are rigged, then that isn't a problem either, because it is easy to secure the true count by having numerous observors.

When you boil it down, what I am saying is that it is impossible for any elite group to maintain control once the people take up their power and stop trusting blindly. If they are appointing misleaders then we can appoint our own leader. If they are rigging elections then we can observe the process and report to the people.

If you want to hide power from a black man, put it into a system.

Can't you see what's going on here?
Massa found out that organization is the key, so he stole it from the black man and beat him with it for four hundred years. Now Massa doesn't even need to safeguard the key to power, because the black man is afraid to even touch it. Again, I say, take the enemies weapon (the system) and make him go back the way he came.

The people are the source of power, and that's how the system runs. The misleaders get power by lying to the people so the people give up their power to them. But now the time is ripe for the people to rally around true leadership. How can the misleaders maintain the power of their lies when there is opposition speaking the truth, it is impossible.
Those who know about AFrica and the natural tradition are the rightful leaders of the people. And it is up to us to bring the message to the people so that they can appoint true representatives to positions of power within the system. That way the people will be able to use their power and it won't be stolen from them by the misleaders.

This is what I am asking. I want you all to start spreading the word that African leaders are starting their campaigns for power within the system. Jah will never give the power to a baldhead.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/7/2005 2:00:47 PM

Rasta don't work for no CIA, USA, FBI, Board of Elections!

And yes I am saying it is rigged.

That's like me coming into your home and telling you how to run it.

You will never be allowed to oversee the process.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I