Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5883&start_row=1

Makeda and Solomon

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/14/2014 7:06:31 AM

Are these two historikally true?Is their union also historikally true

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 11/14/2014 8:05:27 AM

It is within the I's own reason to find relation in their Istory, InI read of their union as the I said within the scripts of the Kebra Nagast over the summers highest suns and found steady an Iditation, a great connection to InI Quedi and much a love for the tale as the Emperor rooted as a child of David, whether this be sovereign in Ithiopian reality is of not an exact knowledge to InI but to feel as Jah gave for I, spoke of Ivinity to His Majesty

Let love carry out I, meekness na hold weakness

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 11/14/2014 9:29:10 AM

Yes it's real.
Just as the Ark is real.
HIM speak about these things knowingly not assumingly.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/14/2014 10:18:08 AM

Iman sight them as maybe real but in Nile Valley context, Solomon King from Kemet Makeda Queen from Nuba/Kush/Ethiopia! If she is d Queen of the South then that more likely refer to Arabia not Ethiopia/Kush from Hebrew/Israel view but if Solomon from Kemet then I fits perfectly!
That don't stop HIM Ivine lineage still from d Original Ivine Kings Queens of Africa!

Bless Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 11/14/2014 5:41:39 PM

How can I and I know when His Majesty spoke about things knowingly or assumingly?

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 11/14/2014 7:39:38 PM

When HIM spoke of such historical things HE brought them forth as facts and as one who knows these things to be true not just from reading in Kebra Nagast or Ible becoz HIM doesn't always refer to these books when saying HE is the descent of Solomon and Sheba and sits on the throne of David.

If ones view these things to be true,then ones most likely will aslo sight that HIM must have actual knowledge of these things that other people don't know of.Also HIM must have seen the Ark of the covenant as the possesor thereof,and not just assume there is an Ark.Seen..
Thast's Iman view on this.

King Selassie the 1st Ivery time

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/14/2014 8:25:38 PM

I also sight the ark as being a Kemetic relic! Selassie I was raise in da Ethiopian Solomonic tradition so it's no surprise HIM spoke of such thing in dem ways it's part of HIM culture!

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 11/14/2014 9:14:51 PM

Seen, I man give thanks & Ises Idrens!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/22/2014 7:41:53 AM

Queen of Sheba=Auset (Spdt-sapadet, sopdet, sepedet- Sirius)????
King Solomon=Ausar (Sah, Orion )????

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/22/2014 2:51:08 PM

How can I and I know when His
Majesty spoke about things knowingly
or assumingly?

Lol...Ras Raza what a good question.I have seen many Rasta wa give H.I.M speech as evidence of everything,

Dem now sight H.I.M as a SUPERMAN

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I