Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5880&start_row=1

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: R!SevenNineSeven Sent: 11/11/2014 12:18:44 PM

I jus want to say that I apologize to my brothers and sisters!
I was more then out of my mind! I spent my entire life hailin his and her majesty!
I spent fifteen years of that on a bobo trod in Babylon! things happened a couple years ago that I found my self doin horrible things GHETTO LIFE IS SERIOUS!
during this time I found Islam or it found me the brothers were very very good at making me feel like everything I knew was a lie I beli them some how I felt stupid ! me being the radical thinker that I'm known to be and passionate of everything I do!

I left my woman I left my home married someone I diddnt even know I allowed my self to be decieved and I came on this forum almost as a demon possessed maniac any one who's ever known me in person or on this forum knows that was not me! any way the spell has been broken! I surpassed all of my teachers including the Shia in hawza
just to find again u are what you are and that's it !
my relationship with religion always felt like adultery the remembrance of binhgi would make me cry everynight the absence of my queen in the arms of this strange old woman who I did not no whom I couldn't love!
Jah B also became Muslim and Jah tee I've ruined people's faith!
well I Washed Jah B body wrapped him in the shroud and buried him I also buried a young woman with my own hands put dirt on her body! after this Selassie I come in my vision priest Imsly as well ! I played music which was haram and I broke down I divorced my wife put back ony banner of love and divorce religion as well
man if right is God in flesh man of wrong is satan and I'm working on getting some money to right my financial wrongs as well u don't have to forgive me but I'm asking any way
and I'm so sorry that I can't take it back Empress Tracy ! Ark I ! Ya Assentewa ! Kebra I'm sorry!
blessed love my lawd and empress one love in black supremacy to one and all
seven words of love God is love let us all love- Rook

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/11/2014 2:29:38 PM

Wellcome forward again Rook Fari !

Blessed love my lord! Dada is love let us all love!

Messenger: R!SevenNineSeven Sent: 11/11/2014 3:10:06 PM

Give thanks brother means alot for real

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/11/2014 4:11:24 PM

I knew a few Muslim brothers wha gave reverence to HIM, ate no flesh and wore locks but also sight up Muhammad and Allah they took a more African conscious approach to Islam.

Forward and Guidance Stand Firm Iyah!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/11/2014 10:27:21 PM

Yes welcome home, in JAH good good vibes I'm home too, and stay in touch , in the here community( communication& unity)

"we also know that unity can be and has been attained among men of the most disparate origins, that differences of race, of religion, of culture, of tradition, are no insuperable obstacle to the coming together of peoples. History teaches us that unity is strength, and cautions us to submerge and overcome our differences in the quest for common goals, to strive, with all our combined strength, for the path to true African brotherhood and unity" - Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I