Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5737&start_row=1

this is Arenzo Whitfield aka Ras Casanova Dread Portsmouth Virginia bobmarleyapprentice

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ArenzoM78 Sent: 7/10/2014 2:04:50 PM

this is Arenzo Whitfield aka Ras Casanova Dread Portsmouth Virginia bobmarleyapprentice google me i have a Prophecy about me on Stephen Marleys Mind Control CD ft Damian Marley track5 i got 27songs on youtube i should be out of North CArolina but there is some job discrimination in the Racist State of North CArolina i have been out of work since 2009 when the prophecy was made at the time i had job its been 6years All RAstafarians and The Whole Marley Family i need there support i sent message to Angelique Kidjo Pharrell Williams Princess Mary Mariamenna Senna Asfa Wosen News Reporters Worldwide and i am trying to reach The White House and Lauryn Hill she is coming to North CArolina for a show i want her and SOmebody from The MArley Family to come to North Carolina Clayton 27520 us hwy 70w bus 9439 i dont got any music wrote down because The Spirit of InI is not at peace hear i have been homeless sleeping on my sisters floor i cant keep a job because there are alot of racist people in North Carolina tell Lauryn Hill i can freestyle a MArley RnB song I am trying together alot of the most progressive artist across the Planet Bob Marley is a Original his Apprentice is also One of Kind The First Southerner to balance out so many styles i do Reggae RnB Latin Pop Reggaeton CAlypso Soca Dancehall Jazz East Coast HipHop Marley Sultry I am starting to get Super Star support Eva Mendes Alika from Argentina South America i got alot of Spanish Support some Mexicans from Miami Florida want to know has The Marley family sign me to a Contract put me on the Payroll nobody from there African American side of there family is looking out for the Talented People across the planet like me i bridge more gaps and i am a real Revolutionary Once i begin my Career everybody will see why The Rasta Man Portsmouth Virginia was chosen he did things only someone who has been chosen can do my Story is about this ParaNormal Experience i had in Miami Florida in the mid 80's Ethiopia i working on 3rd world languages to some Amharic Reggae Sultry i need time this takes Spiritual Energy The Prophecy is Mind Control Jah Bless your brother needs your help.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/11/2014 7:13:38 AM

Your asking others to put you on

In this time, its about putting yourself on.

Do for self. You dont need to reach out and beg them artist

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/11/2014 7:18:47 AM

First off all. You cant tell them your destiny is to be signed with them king this seems desperate and again putting your destiny in the hands of any man other than HIM is wrong....... Dat gives dem the control. YOU have de control.

You first need a better recordings. Them youtube clips sound like you make dem on your laptop. HUSTLE up a money, take it to a real recording studio and lay down 5 of your best. Start performing locally, taking all criticisms in with you, and start making videos to go with the songs on Utube. I see you already inna the realm of social media so thats good......... and just make it prosper from there.

Dont depend on no man for anything.

Bless up black man, the power within the I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/11/2014 7:29:55 AM

You have a chance with Nubian Lover. More Power

Messenger: Estcovn Sent: 10/31/2019 7:24:52 AM

The reasoning list has some patation to read among all on it this needs to expect the basic parts that were good to hear on it. I fetch some of the details or share it with essay writing service this belonged to me it has many more articles to read or get along paths on it.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I