Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5433&start_row=1

MANDELAS GUN - An interesting read

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/9/2014 12:48:28 PM

With all the recent Mandela talk circulating we cannot forget the link between Mandela and his Guerilla warfare training in Ethiopia, ordained by HIM himself. Until I heard for the following documentary in the making.... I man patiently await to see this film

Portions of “Mandela’s Gun” Documentary to be filmed in Ethiopia
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
A South African film company is tracing the story line of Nelson Mandela’s military training in Ethiopia years back to make a documentary film.

The film will specifically tell the story of the Gun Mandela received Ethiopia’s Emperor Haile Selassie and buried in South Africa just before his arrest by the apartheid rulers. Mandela has an interesting story that links him with Ethiopia dating back to 1962. Well that story has now caught the attention of South African Film Makers and they are now in Addis Ababa to research and film portions of the story. Nelson Mandela was a dominant figure in the South African liberation movement against apartheid. In 1962, Mr. Nelson Mandela secretly came to Ethiopia for military and political training. Ethiopian army, on the orders of Emperor Haile Selassie himself first trained and armed Nelson Mandela in his struggle against apartheid. On the personal orders of the Emperor, the Ethiopian Colonel in charge of Mandela's military training gave him a gun. When he returned to South Africa he buried it in the grounds of the farm where he was staying. This was just weeks before he was arrested and jailed for 27 years. Despite repeated efforts, the gun was nowhere to be found. The South African Film Company DV8 was very interested in this story and they decided to make a documentary feature film based on it. The company has been doing the preparatory works for the past two years. Jeremy Nathan is the co producer of the movie. He is hoping that the movie adds another milestone in strengthening the ties between Ethiopia and South Africa that dates back many years. As to why they chose this storyline, Claire Evan, the movie producer said, Mr Mandela’s stay in Ethiopia is the part of history that has not been well covered in many of the writings about his struggle. According the film makers the production of movie will be finalized at the end of this year. Tycon real estate PLC will represent the Ethiopian side of the production and assist the DV 8 films. (AFRO FM)

A link Between Mandela and HIM:

Messenger: HunterDodds Sent: 6/13/2022 12:28:10 AM

If you're looking to sell a house in Las Vegas, we buy houses in any condition. We buy houses for cash and close quickly. Sell your house fast in Las Vegas with our certified cash offers. We are a real estate company that buys homes in any condition and we will close quickly! We Buy Houses In Any Condition – Even If You Don't Have All The Cash To Sell Your House Outright! We Buy Houses Las Vegas is a locally owned and operated business. We have been in the real estate business for more than 10 years. We buy homes, houses, condos, land, and all other types of property. We buy homes in any condition, whether it's a foreclosure or a fixer upper we will always pay cash for your property.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2022 12:30:41 AM

Ark I bredda is there any way you can change the system for Registration, and to include some HUMAN verification steps, to eliminate these BOTS ruining the place?

But i give thanks to the johncrow above, reminded me of this topic. I wonder if this film was ever released?

Many people don't know this revolutionary anti colonialist Majesty I, and they should, especially before any 'War' speech is loosely quoted.

Ites up

Anyone hear or this movie?

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 6/15/2022 12:45:23 AM

Is mandela sighted ?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I