Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5420&start_row=1

Christ: The Word of GOD

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 12/29/2013 2:21:29 AM

John 1:1-3
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

All creation is the Word of JAH. Our universe and all that is within it and outside of it; is the manifestation of JAH's Word.

1 John 4:8
"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

The Word is with JAH, and the Word is JAH and JAH is love; then is not the Word of JAH the Word of love?

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

The Bible teaches that Jesus is the Word. So I interpret this passage like this: Yeshua is the Word of JAH and the Word of JAH is love. So the only way to get to the JAH is through the Word of love. JAH's teachings of love. These are the Iniversal teachings; Golden Rule and all the righteous, heartfull, teachings from all the cultures and children of JAH.

Make sure the trod you are on has heart, follow the righteous Word of love,in whatever/ wherever you find it; and it will lead you to JAH.

More love and more life,
Iyah Oats

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 12/29/2013 2:29:50 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/29/2013 10:42:19 AM

Words. Power, and Sound.
Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I