Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5409&start_row=11

Taking care of dreads

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/8/2014 1:11:52 PM

No I never grow with him personal. Mainly Ganja provisions from some of the members of I camp. Yeah, when dem man trod the earth they stay among RastafarI.

So InI brethren providing the thing at a reasoning after one show......... yeah around them time (maybe 2000-2003) that whole camp used to do all stage show, tour, etc with no deodarant. Dem reason + say dem put fire on babylon deodarant. As a young Lion at dem time it's a memory which just stick with I........ thinking it kinda look/smell a way right now...... but dese Rastaman no easy at all! When you have a precept, and you stick to it, no matter WHAT....... I like and raspect them livity. Rasta unshakeable!

But I never grow amongst him.

It's like Mutabaruka............. Muta will trod all through ICE, SNOW, and freezing weather still with his barefoot. RastafarI don't bow when it come to dem livity at all. If it set, it just set!

Unapologetic
Ital IS vital

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/15/2014 10:06:41 PM

Aloe does not build up on locks if yu use it de way I explained it here (boiling it n usin de decoction). Even if yu don't rinse your hair still it doesn't build up on de hair. An alternative to boiling it is to soak it in de water to use for head wash fo some hours. However yu haffe first let de bitter aloes (yellow sticky fluid) drain out of de aloe leaf bfore usin it. all yu need is de aloe juice (clear fluid) in de water to wash yo crown. I sometimes use lavender to wash I crown. Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/15/2014 11:23:55 PM

Website on natural dreadlock growing and maitenence, lots of non residue leaving soap/ shampoo , how to deep clean... ital ,lots of info, bless up

Www.dreadlockssite.com

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I