Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5408&start_row=1

Reggae Musicians need to help start Rasta businesses.

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah jeff Sent: 12/17/2013 2:35:00 PM

we need homes! food, Ganja, clothes, and the basics, look at the jews and the muslims all together with hospitals and well established churches full of wealth and money, Rasta need to do the same thing so we can continue on so our beautiful Rasta brothers and sisters will not be left on the streets to die in babylon or in prison or in a nuthouse we are in need here! we need to start a foundation that is solid as a Rock!! Reggae musicians make a ton of money the marley family alone has at least 80 million dollars just printing bobs face on every little thing you can imagine, or how about the others like snoop dogg aka snoop lion who has millions he needs to help too!! we need help mon!!

And you wonder why people cut their locks or go madman or loose themselves there is no solid foundation still in Rastafari. If you go to Jamaica you see tons of Dreads all homeless and crazy looking or in a new york too everywhere you see a big fat dread eating garbage in any inner city or smoking crack because he cant find any herb inna babylon where is your support Reggae mon??? Pay up and help us!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/17/2013 3:26:51 PM

Many artist already do this and have long done this, and it works both ways, many artist in reggae have come through money funded by twelve tribes or such. Rasta know what to do and when to help. We don't need our business blown up like that..... But I overs where your coming from.

You mention the Marleys money but not the many charities and foundations and groundwork in Africa they have put in.! That makes your point unfair

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 12/17/2013 3:41:19 PM

The Marley family does extensive charity work. Even Snoop Lion has a charity-Mind Gardens

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/17/2013 4:43:34 PM

Dats all bubbywrong .Rasta is about the right thing. Rasta walk out of babylon way. Rasta is not a religion, so rasta no need money and don't deal in religion business. Rasta is accepting Jah in ones and ones lives. Babylon you will fall down, fall down. Babylon, you will fall down, fall down.

Messenger: jah jeff Sent: 12/18/2013 1:29:37 PM

well i want money, my ideal is different, i dont want to be poor anymore believe me most reggae musicians only care about money, im not talking about charity im talking about building solid ground, Rasta needs to be strong and have an army just like all other countries do. Lawyers, doctors and business people too, you should read more of marcus garveys words...thats what i m about.

Messenger: jah jeff Sent: 12/18/2013 1:32:03 PM

yeah well just cause you got money dont make you babylon..thats exactly what im talking about that has kept rasta down in the slums for years. If rasta wants to really keep going you need money!!! and your own government. so whatever mon.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/19/2013 12:03:59 AM

So what, you still can't slander the name of good music artist who I am sure for the majority have done far more for the community than you.

What have you done for the hungry rasta out there?

You seem to be talking more imof 'you' being paid, personally; rather than the upliftment of us as a whole. I can see through that, I'd advise job hunting....

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/19/2013 3:07:10 AM

my lord, the land belongs to rasta. rasta owns the earth. so live where-ever you'd like. if babylon come and tries to chase you, i say don't run away, fight dem! If ya stand fo Jah, Jah is on yo side.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I