Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5406&start_row=1

Rastafari Government

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah jeff Sent: 12/17/2013 2:14:49 PM

I see how jews, muslims, and christians are so together in their churches even have hospitals and charity groups and everything else, one day this could benefit Rastas all over especially in Jamaica or Ethiopia.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/17/2013 3:31:35 PM

We have rasta schools and hospital in shashamane, rasta school and foundations and many many churches or congregation of rasta in Jamaica, we have many international charity groups.

I think what u want is a call for more of this..... And for centralisation and organisation which is a Marcus Garvey teaching we cannot forget. So in that sense I agree, but your post makes it seem as though rasta a idle

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/17/2013 4:09:56 PM

Rasta not idle. But a new flowers Blooming into the good fruits the earth needs. Uprising is Jah Works through Rastafari. A tree of life Spreading out its branches over all lands and nations. its a fire gonna consume all wickedness it's a light, enlightening all the hearts of humankind.it's fertilizer the earth needs to be green and renewed and thriving vital in its livity, earth and its fullness will know the works and goods deeds of Jah Rastafari

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/17/2013 9:01:20 PM

And since you mention JEWS, MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS, who do you think sourced the money and wealth for them to do the majority if not all of what your talking about? Who put them in that position? Whos hard work. All 3 three are renowned thieves in Africa....

HeadCornerstone.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I