Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5402&start_row=11

Livity

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/16/2013 7:04:07 PM

Yes he went to church and received the Eucharist and was baptised etc etc if one wants to follow selassie in this way then one can join the Ethiopian Orthodox Church

But we RASTAFARI do not have this as a part of Rasta livity. Rasta don't even deal with heaven rasta deal with judgement day here on earth and heaven / hell experienced through the living.

Rastafari is not Christian. Rasta is beyond world religion.

Rasta burn religion for the longest time

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/16/2013 7:12:06 PM

It's that kind of mentality which is the problemZ. Rasta have a diet and that is ital. when we start talking about 'as long as you believe in the most high and his son t doesn't matter what you eat' I see this as a dangerous attack on rastafari which I personally can't take.... Dem try infiltrate and dilute rasta livity. Rasta is a way of thinking and a way of living, not just what's 'in ur heart'

That's like saying forget the locks, forget ital, forget africa, as long as we believe in on god and his son Jesus Christ we will be ok. Fine if you choose to believe that but don't then come and call yourself a rasta.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/16/2013 7:50:35 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA : Does the I think it would have been better if the Emperor Haile Selassie I was a Coptic Priest or a Religious Monk ??

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/16/2013 9:41:58 PM

RasTafarI is the reawakening of the Iriginal, pure African Irituality that has been since Creation.

Selassie I is I and I God and Leader. I and I don't follow the scribes and Pharisees who claim to be "Christians", I and I only follow the Teachings of the only True Christian, His Imperial Majesty Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

All of the elements of Rasta Livity such as Locks, Ital, and Herb are essential for I and I to Rise Up in the Irits, and these practices are not the same as the "orthodox/catholic/protestant" Christianity. I and don't accept the mythical doctrine of a sky god who will redeem the Earth, but I and I know that God is a Living Man and that the Kingdom of Jah must be manifest in I and I on this Earth.

As Yeshua said, I and I must be One with Jah as Yeshua is One with his Father, as Selassie I is One with his Father, as Emmanuel is One with His Father.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/17/2013 2:20:24 AM

He could have been a Coptic Priest Religious Monk Christian Buddhist Muslim Voodo High Priest Obeah Man

It makes no difference, HIM is the almighty, King of Kings who sits on MAKEDAs Incient sacred and protected Throne. His divinity comes not through his religion.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/17/2013 4:24:39 AM

Rastafari is knowing and accepting the divinity of H.I.M and if one came to this,he/she will have to see the divinity in SELF and reawaken to the Iriginal Ithiopian Irituality

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/25/2013 11:30:45 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA said,
---------------
It's that kind of mentality which is the problemZ. Rasta have a diet and that is ital. when we start talking about 'as long as you believe in the most high and his son t doesn't matter what you eat' I see this as a dangerous attack on rastafari which I personally can't take.... Dem try infiltrate and dilute rasta livity. Rasta is a way of thinking and a way of living, not just what's 'in ur heart'

That's like saying forget the locks, forget ital, forget africa, as long as we believe in on god and his son Jesus Christ we will be ok. Fine if you choose to believe that but don't then come and call yourself a rasta.
---------------

Yes I, I agree. Why do people want to change RasTafarI? If I and I Trod is not their preference, then they should find what is for them, or make their own thing, instead of trying to change I and I Trod.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/26/2013 7:30:33 PM

Blessed.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/27/2013 11:57:20 PM

Yes blessed man of right of right is God in flesh. Its not about believing. I and I must fight the wrong with the right. Jesus Christ

Ras TafarI

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/27/2013 11:58:54 PM

O O And what about the woman? The woman of right is Goddess in flesh

PRAISIS HIGHNESSES GODDESSES

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I