Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5394&start_row=31

why is Yeshua called Son of man?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/15/2014 7:28:17 AM

D I come wit d DRUMS and TORCHES!!!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/15/2014 12:17:57 PM

So the human cells that are healthy with melatonin emits light.

Through rest at night, proper nutrition, one can get ones peak potential melatonin for their systym.

But melatonin and the cells of I bodies cannot emit the light if ONE does not have JAH Witthin....
JAH is holy and will jot dwell in a body temple that is not holy.

The cells become polluted and toxic , through negativity , stress, living un natural Artificially fallen lives of impurity and uncleanliness of mind, body and soul.

They cannot allow the light and its messages to pass through from cell to cell because the water is nit pure but polluted so the light gets distorted.

In pure and clean livity there is pure and clean bodie terrain, so the light passes through the pure waters of the cells in a rainbow spectrum........see Selassie I sits in the rainbow Thorne.
So to remove the clouds of confusion from the air of the mind the light of the most high can the penetrate the heart and mind.

So I point is , its more important to focus on being pure and clean in all things of body and spirit then to argue whats races genetics needs more sunlight and whos dont have as much melatonin. All are made in the image of JAH, just got to remove the speck from the eye so can see it clearly , and when you see your self , know thy self, be thyself in JAHS IMAGE AND WILL . INI. INITY WITH JAH.

LOVE AND LIGHT
HAILE SELASSIE
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/15/2014 1:07:10 PM

What's da meaning of 'made in d image of God'?
It's not a thing of looking like God cuz den every race wouldn't b in d image.
Is it spiritual, mental is so the from what I see womb/mankind is sort a evil so it would make god evil.
So what is d real meaning of being created in God's image?

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 7/15/2014 2:10:51 PM

If man/wombman of right is God/Godess than wouldn't that image just be that of a human being? Not a specific type just a human?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2014 2:48:24 PM

Genesis 1:27

ו;;ַ;;י;;ִ;;ּ;;ב;;ְ;;ר;;ָ;;א;; א;;ֱ;;ל;;ֹ;;ה;;ִ;;י;;ם;; א;;ֶ;;ת;;־;;ה;;ָ;;ֽ;;א;;ָ;;ד;;ָ;;ם;; ב;;ְ;;ּ;;צ;;ַ;;ל;;ְ;;מ;;ֹ;;ו;; ב;;ְ;;ּ;;צ;;ֶ;;ל;;ֶ;;ם;; א;;ֱ;;ל;;ֹ;;ה;;ִ;;י;;ם;; ב;;ָ;;ּ;;ר;;ָ;;א;; א;;ֹ;;ת;;ֹ;;ו;; ז;;ָ;;כ;;ָ;;ר;; ו;;ּ;;נ;;ְ;;ק;;ֵ;;ב;;ָ;;ה;; ב;;ָ;;ּ;;ר;;ָ;;א;; א;;ֹ;;ת;;ָ;;ֽ;;ם;;

The hebrew word is Tselem 'צ;;ל;;ם;;'.

"The word צ;;ל;;ם;; (tselem) is literally a shadow which is the outline or representation of the original."
www.ancient-hebrew.org/40_genesis1.html

The original man/wombman is God. Haile Selassie I. Garvey say see God through your own eyes blackman out of darkness there came light. This is why its an ancestral trod. #iammyancestorandmyanxestorisi

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2014 7:25:48 PM

I always find this interesting

"...is no more significant than the color of a mans eyes"

Did you know eye color is determined by Melanin? Could this mean the actual insight / perspective via the entry of LIGHT (which is consciousness) be different in a blue eyed to a brown eyed person?

This is actually been researched.....look at the reference. But i'm adding a philosophical thought to it. Live up

The mammalian eye consists of several layers of pigmented tissues that contain melanin. The eye is a unique organ for pigment cell research because one can isolate and compare melanosomes from different tissues and embryonic origins. Retinal, iris and ciliary pigment epithelial cells are derived from the neural ectoderm, more specifically from the extremity of the embryonic optical cup, which is also the origin of the retina. In contrast, the pigment-generating cells in the choroid and in the stroma of the iris and ciliary body, uveal melanocytes, are developed from the neural crest, the same origin as the melanocytes in skin and hair. This review examines the potential functions of ocular melanin in the human eye. Following a discussion of the role of melanins in the pigment epithelium and uveal melanocytes, three specific topics are explored in detail-photo-screening protective effects, biophysical and biochemical protective effects, and the biologic and photobiologic effects of the two main classes of melanins (generally found as mixtures in ocular melanosomes)--eumelanin and pheomelanin.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18346089

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2014 7:33:46 PM

+ What do your eye/brain cells do with all of this extra melanin-absorbed light energy?

"It is also proposed checking how ocular melanin dissipates the excessive absorbed light (as heat or as current?)."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15949901

Melanin and the whole subject JesseP brought up of our use of LIGHT energy is interesting because mystery babylon science is still in the early stages of overstanding. All of this research is recent.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/2/2014 12:19:40 AM

All mankind is son of man an all iration is image of de Almighty creator. I n I all are sons n daughters of de Amighty. Deh aint no special son. Ones n ones haffe come out of de Jesus illusion n face reality. Its bn a long iwa since Babylon has bn usin de crucifix to crucify de minds of many black people including many Rastas into mental bondage. Remember people Idemtion is de trod.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/2/2014 7:02:37 AM

FATrue!!!
Bless It Up!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I