Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5370&start_row=1

Why didn't Rastafari perform miracles?

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NaturalH1gh Sent: 11/12/2013 5:13:19 AM

If Rastafari was CHrist, why did he not perform miracles as Moses or Yeshua (Jesus) did in the old days?

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 11/12/2013 6:59:24 AM

Christ or not..

Selassie I have made it clear that a man does not have to perform any supernatural miracles to be One, One with Jah.

I feel HIM want I n I to know it takes hard work to prosper and in the same time having
I n I to know we should not be looking for a sky god.

God is the right of Man.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/12/2013 7:44:50 AM

Seriously!?

What miracles did Jesus perform? Did you see him perform them? Have you any evidence outside of the bible of talking snakes? Are you aware Jesus wasn't thought of as a supernatural 'God' until 200 years after he died?

Its all spooky Christian mythology until a man can prove otherwise.

Selassie isn't a magician. He is the CHRIST. The word Christ literally means Redeemer. Selassie has unquestionably served as the Redeemer for those who trod Rasta and many more. Selassie is the saviour.

BUN supernatural miracle

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 11/12/2013 10:55:11 AM

Greetings;

There were different rumors,that His Majesty could speak with lions,also that His Majesty life line on his hand went right back to the start point to infinity,there is also more in the autobiography,Catch a fire...

However,miracles or no miracles,His Majesty beat the cruel and ugly dragon Musollini,and the Roman empire,and Gave the world his teachings wich teach InI how to live,and be one with Jah.
He also showed InI that the true Christ is different than the fake antichrist figure of the european church.

H.I.M is the conquering lion of Judah,him come to break all chains of illusion,read it in revelation and you'll find your redemption...

I see it this way:Yeshua is the sacrificed lamb,and RastafarI is the Lion who protect the lamb from being silenced in this time by all kinds of foolish illusions and confusion,and show InI the way,no matter what race,skin color or creed you may be.

unfortunatly most people are like Thomas in Yeshua's days,they need to stick there finger in the wound,in order to believe.

but those that are not just called,but also chosen,know through the spiritual connection with Jah,that RastafarI is the light and the way,and as Bob said:you could be dealing with anything else,wich is abomination...

hope you'll be able to dig it Idren.

Blessed love;
Jah RastafarI;
Haile Selassie I Menen I;

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/13/2013 12:14:48 PM

(Wrong post wrong thread)

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 11/14/2013 12:40:40 PM

( '' )

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/14/2013 2:46:06 PM

I believe Rastafari did perform miracles. Everything he accomplished politically was a true miracle to happen in this babylon controlled world. To open the eyes of the people, in babylon, is a true miracle. I believe it's 'miraculous' Rastafari came to open the eyes of those who will see.

Yeshua performed many miracles, but the only one impossible for men filled with Jah's spirit was to raise Lazarus from the dead. All the others, we could do too. Feeding of 5,000 with a few fishes and few loaves of bread? Was that hard to do? Think about it, he was talking to 5,000 Jews. Ever ask a Jew for a quarter? If he said no, do you really think he didn't have one in his pocket? Same if you see 5,000 of them far from home and it's lunchtime. Someone is worried were they will find food. Everyone there will say they don't have a thing, but when a basket is passed, it fills up. Not really so miraculous when you think about it.

There are many lessons in that feeding of 5,000, considering how a body can go days without food anyway. The 'hunger' is all in the mind, only from fear of not having any food later. Any worries or fears are always from the spirit of error, NOT from the eternal one, the spirit of truth, JAH's spirit.

JAH RASTAFARI !

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/19/2013 6:05:45 AM

Blessed Brothers and Sisters,

You are the Christed Beings of this earth. It is you, who are the Children of Jah. You are the Children of God. King Alpha and Queen Omega, the Lion King and the Lioness Queen of Africa, ancient kmt.

We are the most beloved children of the most high God and his Goddess. All of us, including you. Don't think you're not part of this. You're Rasta. Rasta is the Christ. So why don't I and I see you perform miracles? what miracles? the miracles of accepting Jah in ones and ones lives!

Jah Bless
RASTA

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I