Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5350&start_row=1

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras93 Sent: 11/4/2013 4:30:11 PM

How do the other Ras justify (explain) the handicapped, mentally challenged or autistic children which are born. Something i have a lot of trouble accepting..

Rastafari

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/4/2013 4:51:39 PM

Those people are blessed.

I'd also point out the fact we live in a society filled with Dioxins pollution radiation smoke inhalation water contamination with unbalanced unnatural diets in a state of mind in constant fight or flight reaction to maintain clarity: This all increases likelihood of DNA mutation over the generations and is directly linked to disease from cancers to all of what you mentioned. We can't ignore the fact that many modern diseases simply didn't occur in times of past. What were the ancients doing?

But life is life, and any conscious people will care for their sick. If anyone would want to bring up the 'blame god' argument or 'how could god let this happen' really need to revise your definition or concept of 'God'

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 11/4/2013 5:16:40 PM

how do you mean blessed bredren? Yes i accept different factors which cause these diseases but i cant understand why Jah would let one of his creatons to be born with such difficulties to plague their whole life? it makes me real sad when iman see a crippled boy knowing he'll probably lonely and in pain his/her life. Its really harsh, only wish Jah strengthens them in their trod. Selah

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/4/2013 7:40:04 PM

Greetings to all. De creator created diseases. De. almighty creator created not only we macro organisms but also created micro organisms amongst which some dwell in our bodies. De increase in population of some of de micro organism dat had seek refuge in a person s' body can result to a diseases like mental illness in dat person or her offspring. Some may ask why de creator allows a mental illness to attack a baby, but its de same as why de creator allow human beings to kill animals.

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 11/4/2013 10:09:15 PM

Jah has made man in all forms remember it is said that that the meek shall inherit the earth most people that battle with such afflictions truly gain and understand salvation when it occurs the Christ said why would a doctor spend time with the healthy it is not they who need the doctor but the sick and afflicted. Sickness is a negative in the life that is filled with so many positives InI think that in asking these questions Iya is placing ones and ones mind in a negative state instead of questioning give thanks and praise for the blessings that Jah has made I whole and in right mind and in his livity.

Selassie I Everytime

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 11/4/2013 10:15:42 PM

Yet InI feel I have not elaborated enough the afflicted usually have a more open mind to anything positive especially the spiritual realm was not John The Baptist "afflicted" he was a man crying out in the wilderness many thought him mad but he truly saw the coming of the messiah. If InI never know sadness what will happiness mean to the I? Balanced mind Steady heart and Focused Mind

Selassie I everytime

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/5/2013 8:18:27 AM

blessed to all

yes I,ras93,as long as InI is breathing its a blessing,who is responsible for the life on earth is always been InI,who is responsible for d crimes and poverty is still InI, its those religious dogmas dat make it seems Jah is responsible for whats going on or if jah is somewhere up or deep inside listening to InI prayers, in fact InI ancestors never see Jah as a concept created by man but life itself is and nature and whole creation is d body of jah , InI no pray In a church nor nor worship simply by chant or hail d name of jah but every thought InI think is a prayer and every action InI do is way of worship by living life and by what seems wrong is to be straighten by InI and that's why InI have consciousness or being consciousness itself,life is always a progress,always changing for perfection eternally because a concept of heaven that seems all is in perfect peace is same as death no progress at all ,and are afraid of taking responsibility,this is why lazy ppl hope for heaven after death,in dat sense its true dem concept of heaven is dead itself,ras93 make d best in life with joy courage and love be a lion have no fear of jah but love jah ,love life and everything on it.

honestly I feel more sad to ppl who is ingood health and waste dem body and mind and threat demself and others with no respect and not being thankful in life and commit suicide for an ideology or self depression

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I